Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Ranboo pov:

"I-I don't wanna go." Melanie whined, referring to the room where the only light was a torch, "We'll be right with you, it's okay." Tubbo told her, she made her character shake her head at us, she slowly walked into the room with us, the door closed suddenly, she uncrouched, we looked around the room, "I found a book." Tubbo said, opening the chest as he grabbed the book, "It's marked William's Diary." Tubbo read.

"September 13th, 1947, Dear Diary, today my sister was talking to a friend, I assumed it was a school friend or my mother but when I went into her room, there was no one but her in the room." We all looked at each other with our characters, "No, kill the child with fire." Melanie spoke, "Dear diary, today my sister, Pam went missing, my parents are worried, they were worried enough about her talking to herself and saying she was talking to her friend, Alice, but Pam was very lonely all the time at home, I am worried something might've happened...Something bad." Tubbo read.

"Th-this is already creeping the living shit out of me," Melanie said, "Hey, I will protect, I'll beat the daylights out of the demon girl." I said, punching the ground in the game, She crouched and uncrouched, "I'll be like your knight and shining armor." I declared in an announcer's voice, "Ew, you two flirting is weird." Tubbo announced, "I am not flirting, I am just saying." I hit Tubbo in the game, thunder bolted, and we yelled, "Keep reading." I said to Tubbo, "Dear diary, Pam's dead, someone found her hanging from a tree, but it gets worse, I sometimes hear her at night, I'm getting paranoid and I'm scared something will happen to me."

"I am going home." Melanie ran out the door, "Guys, chest!" She said, "I-I got a sword, fuck yeah!" She exclaimed, "We need to go to William's room, we're in Pam's, come on."

Melanie pov:

"Guys I found the room." Tubbo said, his character running off, we followed him, "I hate this." I groaned, "You don't have to play this, Melanie, you can leave, I don't you to be uncomfortable." He said, I smiled, "No, I-I'm okay, besides, there's no going back, I wanna beat this game." I said nonchalantly, "Jeez, dude." He stated, chuckling after, I chuckled.

"No!" I shouted, seeing the little girl in the room, "Mel, you're the one with the sword, get him!" I ran towards the little girl, only to get a jump scare on my screen, "Fuck!" I covered my face, going hysterical.

"No, I don't w-wanna do this." I stammered, "Are you laughing or crying?" Tubbo asked, I shook my head, "I-I don't know." I replied, Tubbo laughed, "We're almost done with the game, just a little more." Ranboo encouraged.

"We're gonna have to kill her now!" I took out my sword, "Where is this demon infant child toddler?!" I said, the screen went dark, "Did my computer shut off?!" Ranboo exclaimed, only for the three of us to yell from the scream and pop up, "Kill her! Kill her! Kill her!" We started hitting the girl in the game, "She's almost down-" I stopped my sentence, seeing the red screen before I started slamming my fists on my desk, "I died!"

"We did it!! We won!" I clapped as we were teleported to the ending, only to be jumped scared, "What the fuck?"

Melanie pov:

Nick played with my hair as I laid on the couch with him, watching The Good Dinosaur, I was wrapped in a blanket, changed into comfortable clothes, I yawned, "Tired?" He asked me, I nodded, "Mhm." I hummed, "Hey, N-Nick, where's Clay?" I asked him, "He went out for some errands, should be back soon though." He replied, turning off the t.v., he picked me up, making me groan, "Come on, off to bed." He took me to my room, making me groan from drowsiness.

He set me down in my bed, tucking in the sheets over me, he kissed my head and then my forehead, ruffling my hair, "Goodnight Melly." He said, "Night, Nick." I smiled softly.

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 31𝙨𝙩, 2022
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠: 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 718