56

(The next day)

(The next day)

3rd pov:

"What about this?" Melanie showed Niki on FaceTime, "No, you know I don't like that sweater." Niki said Melanie sighed, "The date is at 7 and it's already 5, I-I can't spend the rest of my t-time going through my s-suitcase." She sighed, "Do you have any dresses?" Niki asked her, she went through her suitcase, "W-What about this red one?" She asked her, "That one, that's the one." Niki clapped, "O-Okay, now I need to do m-my hair."
"Don't forget to pick out shoes." Niki reminded Melanie who grabbed her phone, heading towards the bathroom.

"Do you know where you're going to take her?" Tubbo asked Ranboo as he paced back and forth, "I-I was thinking about a picnic but I don't know how to cook." He said, "To the kitchen!" Tubbo grabbed Ranboo's arm, dragging him out of his room.
"Hello, boys!" Ranboo's mom smiled, "Ma'am, we have a situation." Tubbo told her, "What is it? Is everything okay?" She set down the sponge and plate onto the sink, Tubbo nudged Ranboo, he was red, smiling sheepishly, "I-I uh..." Ranboo cleared his throat, "I'm finally g-going on a date with Melanie." A smile grew onto his mom's face, "Oh, honey that's wonderful, but I don't see the situation."
"He needs a picnic, he wants to surprise her with one." His mom nodded, "Okay, I can make the food, you get this man ready for his date, go on! Shoo." She pushed the two out of the kitchen, "By the way, mom, if you think of dessert, make it anything but chocolate, Melanie is allergic, bye now."

"How does that look?" Melanie asked Niki, "It looks good." Niki replied, "I don't w-want it to look good, it-it has to be perfect." She said, "MD, you need to relax, okay? You're taking your anxiety out on me, did you take your meds?" She asked her, Melanie shook her head, "Make sure to before you leave."

"This?"
"Too emo."
"What about this shirt?"
"Are you attracting your girlfriend or senior citizens? No." Tubbo yanked the shirt away from his hand, he went through Ranboo's closet, "I am so nervous." Ranboo played with his hands, "You'll be fine, Ranboo, I mean, you two have been dating for quite some time now, what the big deal?" He said, not turning to Ranboo as he kept looking through the closet, tossing items of clothes on his shoulders, "I know, but-but it's our first date, like the first-ever date, it's nerve-wracking." He rubbed his hands on his jeans, Tubbo tossed the clothes on the bed, "That, wear that." Tubbo demanded, Ranboo stared at the clothes, a white button-up shirt with black pants and a belt, "Okay..." Ranboo sighed, clapping his hands, "I gotta date to get ready for." He said, "That's the spirit."

"Okay, h-how do I look?" Melanie asked Niki, "Oh my gosh." She lightly gasped, "What? What?! Is it the dress? Does it make me look curvier, should I not wear it?"
"Melanie!"
"What?"
"You look amazing, stop freaking out." Niki reassured, "D-Do you think Ranboo will like it?" Melanie asked Niki as she looked in the mirror, "Like it? He'll love it, cause he loves you, you'll be okay." She said, "Thank you, Niki." Melanie said, "Always here to help you." She smiled.

"How do I look?" Ranboo turned around to Tubbo, "Looking very dapper Ranboo." He gave a thumbs-up, "Are you sure? Did-Did I not overdress, "No, you'll be fine Ranboo, don't panic, she loves you, either way, you most likely couldn't scare her off." Tubbo joked, Ranboo sighed, there was a knock at the door, "Come in." The door opened, his mom walking in, holding a picnic basket, "Aw, look at my boy, getting ready for his date."
"Mom..." Ranboo whined, she chuckled, "Relax, I'm just happy for you, you finally have a girlfriend."
"He is a good-looking man, I bet he's had many other girlfriends." Ranboo blushed a deep crimson red, "Actually, Melanie is his first girlfriend, that I know of, of course." Tubbo turned his head fast to Ranboo, "Is Melanie really your first, Ranboo?" Tubbo asked him, Ranboo looked at them nervously.

"Y-Yeah, Melanie is...My first girlfriend."
"Aw, that's so sweet." Tubbo said, "Sweety, relax, you'll be okay, there's a first time for everything-"
"Mom!" He spoke, she laughed, handing him the basket, "Just have fun, go be teenagers, just don't do drugs, or else you're grounded for the rest of your life until you move out." Ranboo grabbed the basket from his mom, "Gee, really cheered me up." He joked, she chuckled, "Go have fun, Ranboo go, run my friend."
"For a second I thought you were gonna say run forest run."

"Run Ranboo run!"

"I think now I-I'm ready." Melanie spoke nervously, "Don't be nervous, go have fun with Ranboo." Niki smiled, "Okay, I'm gonna go now, Bye Niki." Melanie grabbed her phone, "Bye, Mel." She hung up, Melanie turned to the mirror, looking into the mirror, seeing her outfit, she was satisfied with her look.

Ranboo was pacing nervously as Tubbo watched him from the couch, he was waiting for Melanie, "Stop pacing, it gives me a headache when you pace." Tubbo complained, "Well, you try going out on a date." Ranboo complained, "I'm ready now." Melanie came out from the bathroom, only to stop as her eyes laid on Ranboo, the two stared at each other, "Well..." Tubbo stood up, patting Ranboo's shoulder, "Have fun." He walked off.

"You look...Wow." He whispered, his cheeks were pink, Melanie grinned, "T-Thank you." She flustered, "So, uh, shall we go." He asked her, sticking his hand out for her to take, she smiled, "We shall." She grabbed his hand, the two walking to the door, "Be home by 9, be careful, don't get kidnapped." His mom said before the door closed, his mom turned to Tubbo, "Weren't you gonna tell him about his sister coming back from San Diego."

"I didn't want to ruin his date night with Violet coming back."

A/n: So, currently at the beach as I'm writing this so is not proofread, also, Violet is the oc for my tommyinnit book so in that book, Violet is Ranboo's sister so yea, I'm gonna go now and can sunburn. Night Girlies:]