Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

Ranboo pov:

I couldn't believe it, she was standing right here next to me, I couldn't think about anything but this, this felt so surreal to me, "Ranboo!" I jumped, hearing Tommy's voice, "Huh-what?" I spoke, and he laughed, noticing that I had been staring at Melanie for a while, she was a little pink on the cheeks, a smile on her face as she looked up at me, "Come on, let's go." He said, seeing him catching up to Tubbo who was at the carnival games.

After we had left the food court, we had decided on going to an amusement park, I was brought out of my thoughts as Melanie grabbed my hand, and I tensed up, "Hi." I said, looking down at her, basically towering her, "Hey." She said, I laced our fingers together, her cheeks coated with a small tint of pink, I looked down and smiled, she looked away, only for her eyes to shine, he smiled going bright, "Come on." She pulled me with her, taking me to a photo booth, "Melanie, I'm almost as tall as this." I said, "Please, do-don't be a Debby Downer." She pouted, I sighed, "Fine."

3rd pov:

The two went into the booth, they sit down, and Melanie puts money into the thing, "Let's go normal." She said the two smiled at the camera, seeing it flash, counting down again, "Fish Face." He said to her, they made a fish face at each other before bursting into laughter, and the flash went off again.

"W-What else?" She asked him, "Uh, I know." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, her face turning pink as she felt his lips on her cheek, the flash went off, and she giggled, "My turn." She spoke.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him on the cheek, long enough for the picture, she pulled away and giggled at his red face, "Yo-You look like a tomato." She said, he playfully rolled his eyes at her, "Oh shush." He said, hugging her as she laughed, the flash goes off again.

Melanie pov:

We stepped out of the booth, grabbing the set of pictures, "I-I still don't get why you-you had to bite my nose." I giggled looking at the pictures, "I didn't bite it, all I did was give it a nibble." He said, I smiled, "It's t-the same thing." I grinned, I handed him one, "Why are you giving it to me?" He asked me, and I chuckled, "Boo, there's two, one for me, one for you." I smiled, "Aw, why the heck are you so freaking-" He let out a playfully groan as he hugged me, I smiled, "Love birds!" I hear Tubbo call out, making us pull away, "Let's go, we're gonna get more prizes." He said we laugh, I held Ranboo's hand, dragging him with me to the carnival games.

We were at the carnival games, "What should we play? There's ring-toss...Darts, there's-" I cut Ranboo off with a squeal, "You called?" He said sarcastically, "Look." I dragged him off to the dart game where you throw darts at balloons, "there's a dinosaur! I want it, please." I jumped up and down.

3rd pov:

Ranboo knew how much Melanie loved dinosaurs, she always read about them, studied about them, and she even knew which were the most dangerous to the most non-dangerous, it fascinated Ranboo how she had an emotional attachment to prehistoric creatures, it almost reminded him of Technoblade when he talks about Greek mythology, but this was Melanie with dinosaurs, a thing that she was grown attached to since she was seven and she went on a field trip to the museum.

He stared at her, looking at the plush that she wanted which was a blue dinosaur plushie, it was pretty big but not big to where it took Melanie's height, "If you want it...Then we can get it."

"Tubbo, no! You suck at this!" Tommy laughed, watching his friend throw another basketball, "Please, as you can do better." Tubbo laughed, Tommy let out a loud laugh, "You are something else Tubbo." He said, calming down, his cheeky grin had soon faded away when he saw them together.

He watched her laugh and cheer on her boyfriend as he threw darts at the colored balloons, he couldn't stop thinking about how close they were, how much they were alike, "Tommy..." Tubbo paused, laying a hand on his friend's shoulder, Tommy sighed, "It's...It's like they were made for each other." Tubbo looked towards the direction Tommy was looking, watching as Ranboo handed her a big dinosaur plushie, she lunged at him in a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her small figure.

"Tommy, we've talked about this, you shouldn't be sad for her, be happy that she's happy, you know? Ranboo is a good guy, he loves her, he cares about her, you shouldn't be jealous that she's happy." Tubbo said, Tommy's expression didn't change, "I just wish it was me making her happy." Tommy spoke, making Tubbo let out a sigh, "Tommy, there's gonna be a lot of girls out there, they may not be Melanie but just know, there's gonna be ones that are gonna be the right match for you...Just give it time." Tubbo patted his best friend on the back, "You're right, Tubbo, maybe it's time for me to move on, if she can be happy, so can I." He said, "There's the spirit, TommyInnit." He chuckled.

Melanie pov:

Ranboo and I had gone to meet back up with Tommy and Tubbo, we had gone and grabbed ice cream, of course, Ranboo being the cliche he is had paid for mine, even though we argued about it and ended up getting told by Tommy and Tubbo to just pay, Ranboo said he wanted to pay saying something about chivalry not being dead, which I found odd for him to say.

"I still think it's stupid you two started arguing about ice cream!" Tommy laughed, "To be fair, it was for wh-who would pay." I informed, "Which I think it should've been me, I don't want you to waste your money." Ranboo said, "W-Well, I didn't want you spending your money on me." I said, a tint of pink covering my cheeks.

"You two being lovey-dovey is too much to watch."

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝙏𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 23𝙧𝙙, 2022
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠: 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
꧁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟶𝟿𝟹꧂