Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

*Week one*
Friday

Melanie pov:

"Chat!" I cheered, showing up on my camera, wearing the clothes I had painted from the last stream, "Guys, welcome back, as you can see, I have my outfit on." I smiled, doing a spin for the camera, "I am not okay with this, why did you talk me into this?" George said from behind, "Come on, George." I giggled, pulling him into the camera, the chat spammed his costume, and started talking about height check, "Height check? I'm taller, hello?" He said, I rolled my eyes, "Okay, yeah, yeah, whatever, George." She scoffed playfully.

I tossed the box of cake mix on the counter, "Cake!" I exclaimed, "We're making a cake today." I stated, "And it's gonna be a great cake, better than Ranboo's." George said, I laughed, "Leave him alone, he couldn't eat his cake cause it could have killed him." I stated, "Good point." He stated, "Ma-Maya with the twenty gifted, thank you." I smiled.

"How do I preheat an oven?!" George panicked, I pushed him lightly out of the way, I went to the stove, turned on the oven, setting it to preheat for 350.

"Okay, get three eggs, and some butter, veggie oil, milk, and, uh vanilla extract," I said, reading the instructions on the box.

"George, n-no." I spoke, taking the butter away from him as he started inching it closer to his mouth, I passed him a bowl, "Work on the ingredients, I'm expecting you will follow the instructions." I said, he nodded, "What's your job?" He asked me, "I'm l-looking for the p-pans." I said I looked at my stream, "Where are my pans at? I'm looking at your chat."

"Thank you for the 10 dollars." I smiled, "When will you do a height check with Ranboo?" The donation said, "When we see each other but who knows." I shrugged, and another donation popped up, "Max, t-thank you for the prime."

"Spoiler alert, Ranboo will be taller manz built like an enderman or slender man." The donation said I laughed, "I kinda want...Oh! Wait." George exclaimed, going to his cabinets.

"George, what are-" He took out a bag of m&ms, making furrow my brows, "Let's put m&ms in the cake batter, it can make it taste good." I shook my head at him, "N-No, it really won't, quite the opposite." I stated, "Come on, please." He pleaded, "George, you do re-realize I'm allergic to cocoa, right? That's why I chose strawberry." I explained to him, "Oh, I forgot." He said, putting away the bag of candy.

We burst out laughing, "George!" I grab the bowl of the mixture from him, "What? I didn't mean to." He said, referring to him pushing the eggs off the counter, "Chat, George ju-just knocked the eggs on the ground." I laughed, "Listen, I can buy more, it's fine, we're just gonna have to try and not die if we step over here." He stated, grabbing napkins and leaning down to clean the eggs, "I'll pour it in, y-you clean this." I said, motioning to the floor.

I poured the mix into the pan, also scooping it out after with the spoon, checking on George, my phone rang in the middle of the stream, I look over, I set down the bowl, grabbing my phone, "It's Dream." I said.

"Hello." I said, "George, pass me to George." He said I handed George my phone, "Hi Dream." He spoke, "Dude, what the hell?! How do you dump a whole box of eggs?" Dream laughed, making me laugh at George, "It's fine, it's fine, it was an accident, besides, I can just go and buy more even though I don't like going out." He said I laughed, Dream sighed, "Fucking Christ George." He said before hanging up.

"What do we do now?" George asked me as closed the oven door, I shrugged, my phone rang again, and I sighed, "It's Tubbo." I spoke, I answer the call, "Hey Tubbo."

"Melanie, are you gonna decorate the cake, if so, make it a creeper cake or a diamond-like you can shape it and stuff." He said excitedly, I smiled, "We should." I looked at George, "The only person who has artsy skills is you, Melanie." George stated, "I-I'm fine with that." I shrugged.

We got the cake out from the oven, and we started decorating it to make it look like a creeper, but George kept putting in the wrong things, "No, th-the sprinkle are last." I said, backing him away from the cake as he kept pouring sprinkles, "It will make it look pretty." He said, trying to push me away, "No." I whined, blocking him from the cake.

——

I gave him a slice of the cake, serving myself after, "Ready?" I looked at him, he nodded, we took a bite of the cake, we looked at each other and groaned, "This is so delicious." George said, stuffing his face more with the strawberry creeper cake, I tilted my duck hat, "I-I don't wanna toot my own horn but..."

"Toot toot." George and I said, making a gesture with our arms, pretending to pull a horn, "Chat, we're giving away the rest of the cake." He announced, "What?! No, it's gonna be all dry b-by the time It's over there." I remarked.

"Thank you guys for joining, I love you guys, see you la-later, bye." I waved at the camera, "We should raid, let's see..." I spoke, I looked at chat, they were saying to raid Ranboo, "Okay, we're gonna raid Ra-Ranboo, bye guys." I smiled, going offline.

Ranboo pov:

"Okay, let's see if Tubbo has joined yet, he said he would join the server to help me out on this." I said to my stream, "Tubbo?" I spoke into the discord, "Hey Ranboo." He said, "Are you gonna join the server? I need your help with the vault." I explained, "Yeah, I was just about to join." He replied.

MelonDuckie raided 205694 viewers

"Welcome, Melanie raiders, hope you enjoyed her stream, hope she had a good stream with George." I said, "They were making a cake, George knocked over a whole pack of eggs to the ground, they were cosplaying as their Minecraft skins, they made a creeper cake, it was amazing." Tubbo said.

"Creeper cakes are pog." I said, "I wanna hang out with Melanie tomorrow, I might just do that, I'll have to call her though." Tubbo said, "I wish I could hang out with her, but unfortunately I can't." I frowned, "Aw, you wanna see your girlfriend." Tubbo teased, "Whatever Tubbo." I rolled my eyes playfully, "I can picture you two doing a height check." Tubbo said before we started laughing.

"Dude, it's gonna be bad, I won't even be in the frame, she's 5'3, it's just gonna be oh my god!" I laughed, "Dude, I can see it, she'll have to get on her tippy toes to hug you when you pick her up from the airport." Tubbo said.

"Oh my god, why would that be adorable though? Cause she's small, she's like a baby panda that ate a bunch of sugar and then had 17 years of sugar adrenaline and then you give it a stutter, and is short." I spoke, "Oh my gosh we're being so mean."

"No offense, Melanie," I said, laughing again, Tubbo joining in after.

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 9𝙩𝙝, 2022
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠: 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
꧁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟸𝟼𝟶꧂