if Y/n remainded alive...

Hello there, it's me, author-chan or Rose or senpai or daddy or big dilf or coochie slayer or something else.

This is just me telling you guys how the story would've been if Y/n were to survive the fight with then group.

This is optional, you font have to read and waste you time, I'm just gonna say how it wouldve been if I didnt make you guys die lmaoo

● I mentioned before in a chapter that I would make a high rise invasion type book. I'll explain how Y/n would become a puppet.

• In the chapter "The End", Leo and the rest would hurt Y/n until she was out of strength. I know I put Y/n as a goddess and all but remember that she didnt know she was actually one. She was given the title as "Goddess of Death" because of the people she has killed.

  - In that chapter, I mentioned that Leo had body link which makes it so that they both feel each others pain. They knew that Y/n was stronger and so they use that to their advantage. They would tire Y/n and make her guard drop and so they could have a chance of knocking her out and bringing them to base.

  - Y/n would wake up in a dark room and notice that shes tied up to a chair. Dream comes in and starts playing with her head, telling you that "your nothing but a murder weapon" or "they only want to be your friend so you wont kill them" stuff like that to mess up her sanity.

  - Once you were out of energy to keep fighting, Dream drags you to his room and puts the mask on your face, having total control of you mind.

  - He will give commands and you would have to obey or else you die. If you take off the mask, you die as well.

  - Techno would notice your sudden disappearance and would be anxious about it along with Phil. Tommy, at the time, wouldn't care but later on he will.

  - After a few chapters, you and Techno meet. Of course he notices the mask and assumes it Dream as he is the only smiling blob.

  - Techno would persuade you to come back to him. Dream can hear everything threw the mask and makes you refuse his offer. Techno doesn't take it to heart as he knows your being controlled but it does hurt a bit.

  - Dream orders the group to kill Techno but fail since, well, its Techno. Then Dream Orders you to kill Techno but it ends off as a suicide.

  - Instead of killing Techno, you plunge your scythe into your chest. Techno refuses and plunges his sword into his chest as well.

  -Dream watched everything from afar and laughed like the maniac he is. With the little strength you and Techno have, you both will Dream and also die in each others arms.

So... basically I was gonna make you guys die either way. I would write this different ending but ya know.. I'm lazy as hell.

Alright.

TAKE CARE YOU FREAKING BEAUTIFUL HUMAN.
MANLY HEART <3