ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

A pair of grey wings and a black cat tail had flung themselves towards to falling lovers

A pair of grey wings and a black cat tail had flung themselves towards to falling lovers. The white haired female stayed on the island being a support for the injured girl.

The black haired girl, Clementine, grabbed Y/n and Phil grabbed Techno. Clementine reached up for some help. Phil grabbed her hand on threw her to the island.

Y/n and Techno being carried bridal style. Clementine landed a little rough but managed to keep Y/n in her arms. Phil came down slowly and they both ran to the house. Yuki and the female walked, making sure the female doesn't break anything.

They entered to house a little too rough, almost breaking the entrance. "Follow me" Clementine spoke. Phil nodded and followed the cat to Y/n's room.

Clumps of Y/n's body started to shatter like glass. Clem was panicking and so was Phil. The amount of sweat he put in on raising her is unbearable. Clem, the one who saved her, doesnt want her to go away.

Clem and Yuki are her guardians. Y/n's personal guardians. If Y/n were to die right now, severe punishment with come forth.

The goddesses are meant to be protected.

Clem placed Y/n down on the bed and Phil placed Techno right next to Y/n. The soft pink skin that was once on Techno had disappeared into a pale pink color.

Phil rushed and grabbed a blanket. He came back and placed a red and white blanket that Tommy had once used, on Techno.

Y/n looked normal but her skin was cracking. She wasnt cold but the memories within are breaking her.

"What do I do, what do I do, what do I do" Clem said with both of her hand on her head, scratching her scalp.

Phil bit his nails from his anxiety and his eyebrows knitted. His heart was racing and causing him pain from it.

Clem gasped as the idea came to mind. "Stay here and watch over them, I'll be back shortly"

Phil nodded but more pressure was placed on him. What if the cat girl didnt come back, what if she brings back something that'll kill her. More and more thoughts like that rushed to his head.

Meanwhile...

The view of a fresh and newly built country. Wanted poster of Techno and Y/n was scattered around.

"Hey Ranboo, can you help me with this" A familiar voice said. A sweet and adorable voice. Tubbo, the new president of L'manberg and a small bee laying on his hair.