𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐈

~ The day after ~

Slowly stirring myself up from a large nap. I open my eyes, rubbing them softly while trying to sit myself up. Once I sat up I let out a big yawn and scratched out my back. The thought of Tommy appearing out of the blue came to my head.

"Didn't he want to talk to me?" I said scratching the back of my head.

I stand up and walked over to the bathroom. Before entering I grabbed my towel and my outfit. I set down my towel next to the shower and placed my outfit on the countertop of the sink. I closed the door for the bathroom and start to strip myseld, throwing my pajamas off to the side and hopped in the shower.

~ 20 minutes later~

I start to dry myself off with the towel and then putting another on my head. I put on my outfit and some light makeup.

I open the door and walk out, letting all the steam out. I opwn my drawers and pull out some thigh high socks. I threw them on my bed and grabbed my hair brush.

I sat down my bed and sat the hair brush down. I grab the socks and start to slid them up but once they were up they would slid down. I grabbed the sock and pulled it up again then went back down.

"Fine, you piece of shit" I took off the socks and threw them across my room. I grabbed another pair and slipped them on. This time they stayed unlike that traitor.

I grabbed my shoes, slipped them on and bounced up. I grabbed the hair brush and start to brush my hair. Once that's done and twirl myself around and look in the mirror. "I look nice."

I patted my head and felt like I'm forgetting something. I looked in the mirror again and looked at my head. My crown. I rush over to where my crown is. I grab it and place it on my head. Then I rushed out and headed to L'manberg.

The path was now in sight and not only that but two boys were talking to each other. One of them was Tommy but the other was shorter than him with fluffy brown hair. I walk to them and tap Tommy on his shoulder.

"WOMANNN" Tommy screamed and wrapped his arm around my neck. The other boy looked at me with confusion

"Hello, Tommy" I Greeted Tommy and unwrapped his arm around me.

"Uhm, Tommy?" The other boy said getting Tommy's attention. Tommy looked at me and then at Tubbo, forgetting that we dont know each other.

"Oh right. Tubbo, this is a woman, Y/n. Y/n, this is my best friend, Tubbo" I nodded and lifted my arm up.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Tubbo" Tubbo smiled and lifted his arm too. We both shook hands and smiled.

"Nice meeting you too, Y/n" our hands separated. J looked at Tommy while Tubbo kept looking at me. "Do you happen to be Tommy's sister?" Said Tubbo.

"No not at all. We are just childhood friends." I looked at Tubbo and gave him a nervous smile.

"Oh, that's cool!" Tubbo said. Tommy was getting annoyed by our interaction. Tubbo seemed extremely happy while talking to me. I wonder why.

I looked back at Tommy and said. "So Tommy, why did you come to my house yesterday?" I placed my hands on my hips and waited for his responce.