ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ

𝙱𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍

Everything was still

The atmosphere around them suddenly changed when y/n said that. She wasn't lying, she doesnt have any memory of her loved ones. Techno and Phil were shocked while tears were falling down their face. Yuki, Clementine, and Iris just watched as the event suddenly unfolded. All the guilt rushed up Clementine's heart.

"What.. do you mean" Phil finally spoke up. He stood by Techno with hands almost uncovering his mouth.

"I don't have any memories of you" Y/n said blankley.

"Y/n.. you don't remember us" Y/n shook her head and looked down.

Clementine walked up to Y/n and told her to go to her room. Y/n did so and closed the door. Yuki and Iris went with Y/n.

"Come, sit down" Clementine said pointing at the couch.

Phil was the first one to move. Techno, however was still struck by the news. Phil grabbed his arm and lead him to the couch. Clementine just watched as they sat down.

"Y/n lost her memories, I'm pretty sure that was clear from what she said." Clementine crossed her arms and continued. "Techno, did Y/n tell you that she had to do something 'important' the day of the festival"

Techno hesitated but that day was something he could never forget. "She said that she had to do something"

"She went to go fight to the death with her old companions" Clem said. The fireplace behind her was making more sound than ever. "Y/n would've made it out alive but one of them had a body link"

"Body link?" Phil questioned

"Body link. One of the men she was fighting had body link. Body link makes it so you feel what a person is feeling. Feelings, pain, and more will be shared." Clem stopped for a second but continued. "The person who placed the body link on Y/n was killed. The body link reacted and killed Y/n with him too. I wasn't there to see or stop the fight but we managed to bring Y/n back but there were consequences."

Techno was still trying to process everything. Then Phil said "Was the lightning her doing" Clem nodded.

"Techno, your aware of the goddess she is, right?" Techno nodded but Clem stopped him. "Y/n isn't the goddess of death, you know"

"What?" Techno shot his head up and sat up.

"That was just a title people gave her because of her kill count." Clem threw in a piece of wood into the fire. "Y/n is the goddess of manipulation."