𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐈𝐕

Big Q

I grab my ender chest I had, Placed it down and opened it. It a good thing I put my tools in there. I took out my pickaxe and some torches. I closed the chest and left it there

I started to mine some rooms only because I didnt want Wilbur and Tommy to bother me when I'm sleeping. They were laying down on the floor of the ravine, sleeping very calmly. They did also need it from the election stuff. I was the only one energized

As I was mining. I decided to put down a campfire near the boys. It was raining outside and the air here was pretty cold

I walked over to the sleeping boys. I dug a hole in the wall and placed wood. I light a log and threw it into the pill of wood and waiting for the fire to spread along the wood.

The smell of burning wood and hearing to rain soothes my whole body. I want to sleep but I have to work on the ravine.

Once it was good enough. I dragged Wilbur's body near the fire along with Tommy, making sure to be careful and not waking them up.

I brushed my hands off and started to make a stair way up to enter and exit.

Once it was done. I dug out and saw water raining from the sky. Refreshing. I got out from the ravine and put the dirt back. I took out my shears and I was on the hunt for sheeps to build beds.

~ 10 minutes later ~

I got enough wool 15 is enough right? Yeah.

I started to head back to the ravine until I stopped. I closed my eyes and looked up.

The rain drops splattering on my face. The air around me was cold. The clouds were dark and the sun was barely visible. It was indeed sundown.

I put my head down and sighed, whipping off the water that is on my face. I started to walk back to the ravine

Once I got there. I was just about to dig open to the ravine until I heard people talking. They're awake? I dig up the hole, entered and placed the dirt right back.

As I was making my way down stairs. I saw Wilbur and Tommy talking to each other but there was another voice. That voice was deep, It sent chills down my spine.

I reached the end of the stair case and saw that Wilbur and Tommy were looking at me.

"And where were you" Tommy said standing up with his arms crossed.

"I went to grab wool for beds" I said walking over at the work bench I yawned on how tired I was. I raised my arms and stretch my body. Tommy seemed to notice and so did Wilbur.

"Let me do it" Wilbur said trying his best to stand up

"No no no no, you stay right there. You need to rest Will" I said focusing on the beds

"Then let me do it" I look at whoever said that and it was him. The man who left me 2 years ago.

Technoblade

I stared at him. The man that had left me two years only to return to help build the beds.

Techno had now realised who I was. He stepped back, his eyes wide open, staring down at me