ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴅs

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚍𝚜
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚍𝚜𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑

~Y/n's POV~

Earlier, me and Techno were on a beautiful lavender field, talking about my family. From that we both decided to go to my house to rest.

As we enter my lovely not burnt down house, I hear something odd.

"Do you hear that" I said, tugged Techno's sleeve.

"Yeah, it sounds like someone's snoring" Hes right, it does sound like someones snoring but who and why. We both decided to split and search around my house, seeing if anyone is sleeping around.

There was nothing in the living room, nothing in the kitchen, nothing in the attic. Techno went searching in my bedroom and actually found someone

"Hey Y/n, I found them" he whispered yelled. I managed to catch what he said and made my way to my bedroom. I swear to god if it's dream.

To my surprise, it wasnt, well I couldnt tell since they stuffed themselves in the blanket. I look around to see if they left anything and that's where I saw a bucket hat on my night stand.

I sighed, knowing who it belongs too. I walk in the bedroom and uncover the person who was sleeping on my bed. No surprises there, it was Mr. Minecraft, my dad.

I covered him back up and patted the blanket, smiling. "Let him rest, he needs it". Freaking old man. I backed up and walk towards Techno who was standing in the door way. He nodded and slid the door close as I left.

We sat on the couch, looking at the fireplace. The silence was awkward yet comfortable.

"Was that who I think that was" He look at me trying to get out the answer.

"Yeah, just let him sleep for now, the old man needs it" I stared at the fire, hugging my legs.

He nodded and put his arm around me, getting closer to me. I take in a deep breath and exhaling it, remember how it feels to be somewhat hugged. I drop my head into his shoulder and close my eyes. He started rubbing my arm softly which made me want to sleep.

"Oh right, I forgot to ask but why did your wings change when they hit the snow on the way here" He stopped rubbing my air and put it around my next, lifting my head up, facing him.

We were close, close enough to feel our nose touching. We simply stared at each others eyes, admiring his lovely blood red eyes with little hits of yellow near the pupil, his eyes reminded me of a snake, a bloodthirsty snake. I saw his pupil grow big, love hormones have an effect on pupil size.