ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ

𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎

At the floating island awoke a blonde girl

At the floating island awoke a blonde girl. The so called 'little sister' has finally awoken from her deep slumber. The blonde awoke with a cold breeze. No one around her until she heard doors opening. As much as the blonde wanted to get up she couldn't. Her back still isnt fully recovered.

Footsteps came closer as the blonde panicked. The blonde looked around for any type of defence but saw nothing to be of use. The window, however, she saw the snow covering the grass layed outside. Not only that but she saw nothing but clouds, no other landscape as if she were to be on a floating island.

"Where am I?" Whisper the blonde to herself. One of the doors open from outside the room. Someone had opened another door near her room. "Uhm, is anyone out there?"

The blonde tried pushing away the blankets but failed. The joints of her arms are still recovering.

"Give me one second" A womans voice called out from outside her door. A door closes and her door opens. A white headed female with cat ears enters. "How are you feeling, Dear?"

The white headed female came up and dragged a wooden stool to the bed where the blonde layed. "I'm feeling.. off but my back still seems in pain so I'm alright at the moment." The blonde calmly said.

"Oh right, my name it Yuki." Yuki smiled and grabbed and bowl of warm water with a small white towel.

Yuki dunked the towel in the water, getting nice and warm and squeezing the water out. Yuki brushed off any hair on the blondes face, folding the towel and placing it on the blondes forehead.

"Where's.. my sister?" The blonde said breaking the silence. Yuki tilted her head in confusion.

"Sister?"

"My sister, Y/n" Yuki titled her head back and gave the blonde a small smile.

"Ah yes, she's in the other room" Yuki clapped her hands together and stood up. "I'm going to brew some tea for you, give me one second" Yuki said and left, closing the door behind her.

"Is the girl awake?" Said Clementine. She had her arms crossed, leaning on the corridor wall.

"Yes, I'm going to brew tea for her, do you want any?" Clementine shook her head no, closed her eyes and lowered her head. "Ehe, if you want any then feel free to ask me," Yuki went up to Clementine, planted a kiss on her cheek and then left to the kitchen.

"HUH?! WHA- DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" Clementine yelled and faced the kitchen while touching her cheek.

Clementine turned back around and leaned on the wall again. A slight blush came across her cheeks and she kept caressing her cheek. "Tch, that idiot."

Y/n, in her room, feeling a weird thing in the air like if someone she knew was in her room. She kept looking around, at the ceiling, closets, mirror, window, and bed.