ᴛɪɴɢʟᴇ

𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑

After a few minutes of reuniting with my father, we sat down and he explained that my brothers are Wilbur and Tommy which most definitely caught me by surprise

After a few minutes of reuniting with my father, we sat down and he explained that my brothers are Wilbur and Tommy which most definitely caught me by surprise. Though my other brother, my dad told me he was fine which made me exhale a big breath that I didn't know I was holding in. My brother was the thing that was stuck in my head. Does know I'm here, does he know I'm alive, if he does then does he remember me, it's not likely, his memory isn't really that great for the most part.

"Dad" I spoke up.

"Bubblegum?" I lifted my head and faced him, looking at him right in the eyes. His eyes soften and gave me his full attention.

"Do you think Ranboo remembers me?" I asked him and when I did my voice soften when I said my brothers' name. I've been with Tommy and Wilbur this entire time so for them, I'll put them aside for a little.

"I'm not sure" I looked down and brought up my legs to my chest, hugging them. Those words worried me even more, does he really not remember, does he even know he had a family...

"To be honest, I'm not even sure he remembers all of us" I look back up and saw him fiddling with his hat. from the sight of it, he looked like he was about to cry. I stand up and sit next to him, leaning on his arm.

"I'll do everything in my power to get his memories back" I lock my arm with his. His grip on his hat got tighter as he sniffled a little.

After some time, Phil calmed down and put his other hand on my head, ruffling and scratching. It was way too comfortable, to the point where I could sleep but I didnt want to.

"What do you wanna do" I asked him, turning my gaze to his eyes.

"I'm not really sure, I'm not fond of this place, really." My eyes widen with stupidity. Of course he doesnt know, he was searching for me and not paying attention to his location

I nodded and stood up, giving him a hand to stand up also. He took my arms instead. God he really is old.

I wheezed, making my dad laugh. He let go of my arm and sat his bucket hat on his head. He grabbed his emerald earring that was sitting on the table and putting it back on his left ear.

"How about we fly around" I brushed off any dust that go on my clothes, along with fixing my hair.

"Yeah, that'd be nice" Phil smiled as I nodded

I walk towards the door with Phil walking behind me. I slid open the door and walk out seeing dad walking out and closing.

I walk onto the grass, opening my wings to their full length. Phil stood next to me, opening his wings which are smaller than mine. He looked at my wings and looking back at his, repeatedly.