𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐈𝐗

Credits to ayydieu on Twitter
<3

"Hey"

"It's been a while"

"Kali"
(Y/n)

"Khorne...?"
(Techno)

I gasped, shot up from laying down. My face covered in cold sweat, breathing heavily with tears in my eye. My head burning from the thought of it.

"Please dont do this to me right now.." I whispered to myself, clenching my shirt where my heart is.

After a few deep breaths.I pushed away the sheets that were laying on me and stood up.

I walked over to the bathroom. Opened and walked through, closed it behind me.

I turned on the shower, waiting for it to turn warm. Taking off my clothes and looking at the mirror. I turned around to make my back face the mirror. I turned my head slightly so I could see my back. Seems like I forgot about you, scar.

I walked in the shower and did my shower stuff

~ 15 minutes later ~

My kimono was a little tight. I may have put the bow on a little too tight. My fault but it didnt bother me, it was just sudden.

Noticing Tommy wasnt here anymore. I walked out to the kitchen deciding what to eat.

I looked threw cabinets until I saw...Instant ramen.

I grabbed the instant ramen putting it to the side of the countertop and put water in a kettle to boil

Once it was done. I oped the lid of the ramen cup, grabbed the kettle as carefully as possible and pored the boiling water in the cup, letting it sit for a while.

After a while, they were finished. I let them cool down for a bit cus I didnt want to burn my tongue
(I think we've all been there)

Once they were cool enough. I started to munch down on it. Remembering that I have loads and loads of instant ramen only because I was depressed and really not wanting to make anything else.

After i finished. I decided to go to my room, today started it off bad and I just want to be inside for the day. I walk over to my bed and fell on it face first, groaned into my bed and layed down properly.

I trust you Tommy.

Please don't tell anyone.

I pulled the sheets up to my neck turned to my side. Grabbing the pillow that was next to me and falling asleep while cuddling with the pillow.
(We just that lonely)

~ Tommy's POV ~

How did I not know. Shes too silent with everything. Is that why she wasnt home a few days ago? Did she go off killing people without me noticing?

I sighed walking over to Wilbur.

Wilbur. Should I tell him? What will he think of her? Or does he already know?