𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Man.

Home. Blood. Sanity. I was at home but I wanted more, I wanted more bloodshed. A bloodbath.I couldn't. I have people to worry about.

I sighed. My house was cold but warm. I walked to the bathroom, turned on the water, took off my clothes and began

What if they find out. The thought of Tommy finding out was probably a fear of mine but I would have to tell him eventually. The thing is, what if Tommy doesn't want me to be his friend.

Pathetic. I shouldn't be thinking about this or worrying about this. If Tommy wants it then I have no choice but to understand his feelings.

The election was in 5 days

The stream of the hot water atarted to fog the mirror, my body heat up. It felt like a sauna but different since Its in my house.

The bathroom was pure fog. I stepped out the shower and turned it off. I took my towel and wrapped it around my body exposing my legs, neck, and my head. I let the hot mist lay on my body as I relaxed. The air was nice and calming. I layed my head back and closed my eyes

Is this who I really am? Is there a way for me to change my ways and get rid of my tittle. I dont want to be the Goddess of Death. Why couldn't I be the Goddess of Peace. I would still my identity but it would be more peaceful. Maybe I could put peace for Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur. They wouldn't be having the dumb election if I was different.

My eyes started to tear up and a single tear was falling down my cheek. The mist would form into a water drop barely being able to notice any of my tears.

I sat back up and put my elbows on my thighs with both of my hands lifting my head up as I cried into them

I have to tell Tommy, I can't keep this forever

As scared as I was, I heard a knock on my door. Huh, that's weird. Until I heard another knock. Never mind.

I stood up and quickly ran to my room putt on a fresh new kimono. Thankfully, I could wear no bra and no panties cus no one would see. Feels weird to not have underlings. I ran to the door and opened it

"Hey Y/n" Tommy said

"Tommy I'm glad your here" I said, pulling him into my house and closing the door.

"Umm why" He said very confused as I dragged him into my room

"Can you wash my back" I said looking down

"WHAT THE FOCK, YOUR A WOMAN-" He said basically screaming at me. His face started to go red.

~ Tommy's POV ~

For a moment it was silent but then she looked at me. She had tears in her eye, what in the world happened

"Hey hey, im sorry for screaming. What happen, why are you crying" I said as I kept panicking, what am I supposed to do, why is she crying. I never seen her look so miserable, she was crying too much.

I grabbed her hand and held it with both my hands. She was so soft. I was scared to touch her head but it was the right moment too

As I let go of her hand. I gently raise my arm and patted her head.

"Let's go wash your back" I said as she lifted her head up. She hummed and nodded in response, slowly walking to her bathroom.

She entered and told me "Erm, can you look away so I can put the towel on" embarrassed.

"Oh, yes of course" I said turning around and covering my eyes. Ss I covered my eyes i felt my face, It was hot, am I really blushing?

I heard clothes dropped and I desperately wanted to turn around but I couldnt 'cause I dont want to die right now. I was lost in my head. How do I wash a back? Am i gonna have to wash her front too. No Tommy, stop thinking about that.

"You can turn around now" I snapped out and turned around to see her sitting on a stool "I'm covering my front so dont worry" She said not being worried

Does she trust me that much, I mean I have been with her basically my entire life but I'm a minor and shes 21. Does she trust me that much.

"My back ain't gonna wash itself" I heard her say.

"Right sorry" As I walked closer to her, I began to notice something on her back.

A big scar

"Uhm Y/n, theres a scar on your back." It was large. Just the sight of it was starting to make me worry.

"Dont worry about it, I had it since I was 15" She said calmly.

I sat down and grabbed the scrubber. I gently began to scrub her back. It felt nice that she trusted me that much as I scrubbed her skin. My hand would fall off the scrubber and my hand would touch her back, It was surprisingly soft. Y/n is very soft and gentle yet there something about this scar that worries me.

"Y/n" I whispered softly

"Yes, Tommy" Her voice was so angelic, so gentle and soft.

"Can.. can you tell me about this scar, it's making me worry a lot" I said touching the scar gently

"If I tell you are you gonna stop being friends with me" She turned her head, then her body, making eye contact with me. I never knew how large her pupils get when shes talking so softly.

I grabbed her hand and told her "I promise" Letting go of her hand.

"Well, let me change really fast" She said standing up. I could almost see her bottom but I quietly stood up and walked out the room saying.

"Sure, take you time" I closed the door behind me and waited for her.

~ Y/n POV ~

As Tommy walked out, I dropped the towel and grabbed my kimono. Putting it on, making sure the bow was tight as possible. I had extra thigh high socks in a cabinet. I grabbed a pair and began putting it on

Once I was done with all that I fixed my hair. It was cold and wet. I didnt want to blow dry it just wanted it to dry by itself

I looked in the mirror

Please leave me like he did.

A/n

Lol oops
And I didnt say this at first but y/n has my personality
I'm a very lonely person
I dont have friends as much
I'm touch starved
I have anxiety
I'm an over thinker
And I like the thought of killing people lol

So sorry if you dont like it
I was just born this way

I just called my mom 'mommy'
And she looked at me like
'Bitch you good'

Going dark dhmu
😔🤚🏻😭💔🖤

See you next chapter :)