𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Dream lookin kinda 😳
Lemme just
🚆👩🏻‍🦽

Pog2020, Schlatt2020, Swag2020, Coconut2020. It all comes down to one. Who will be the winner

Early morning. It was sprinkling. The mists hit the flowers so lightly. If you look closely, In the mist, there's a rainbow, shining lightly.

I stir myself to wake up. It indeed was the day of the election. I opened my eyes, rubbing them softly. I sit up making the sheets fall on my lap. I pushed them aside and stretched my back.

I stood up, put my hands on my bed and arched my back to crack it.

I grabbed a kimono, walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower, waiting for the water to heat up.

I took my clothes off and looked at the mirror butt naked
Today will be interesting.

I enter and start to shower.

~ 15 minutes later ~

I swiftly walk towards my closet and grabbing thigh high socks. Going over to sit on my bed and slipping them on but they slid down. I grabbed the wrong pair on socks

I groaned and took them off, walked over to the closet and grabbed a new pair, going back to my bed and slippin them on.

I looked down to my thighs and saw that they were the right one. I sighed and stood up, walked to my shoe closet and grabbed my shoes.

I went back to my bed and sat down, slipping my shoes on and back standing up.

I walked towards my nightstand and grabbed my crown. I waddled towards my mirror. I was looking at myself, fixing my sleeves, my hair and the bottom half on my kimono.

I grabbed my keys, walked towards my door and opened it. I walked out, closing and locking the door behind me. I jogged my way to L'manberg.

Once I was near Tommy's house. I saw that L'manberg had more decorations than the last time. I walk down the path and ran to to my seat.

There was only 5 minutes left for the announcement, so I went over to talk to Wilbur and Tommy. They were standing near the podium.

"How ya feeling" I said putting my hand on Wilbur's shoulder

"Uhm, scared if I'm being honest" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's alright Will, we're going to win this" Tommy said with a confident smile

Wilbur chuckled "Yeah, hopefully"

"Well it's about to start. I'm gonna go sit down and good luck to the both you" I waved at them while walking to my seat.

Wilbur didnt seem too happy which worried me but I'm sure he'll be fine. I think.

Does he know something. Does he know that he wont win. I mean he is going to say who won. So does that mean he knows? From the looks of it, It seems like he didn't.

I was snap back into reality. I saw Wilbur on the podium, talking to the audience with Schlatt behind him, Quackity on Schlatt's right and george on his right. Tommy was fiddling with his fingers, hoping for the best.