𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐈

~ Wilbur's POV ~

Tommy, Tubbo, And Y/n are sleeping over at my place. The first to sleep was Y/n and Tubbo but they were on the floor, cuddling.

Y/n is being big spoon with Tubbo's face in Y/n chest. I'm guessing shes fine with it or maybe she doesnt even know.

"I'm going to sleeping now, Will" Tommy said laying on the floor next to Tubbo. I chuckled at the sight of it

Y/n being big spoon, Tubbo being little spoon and Tommy laying alone.

I gave them a small smile, walked to my closet and grabbed 3 blankets. I walked back znd unfolded the blankets on them, making sure not to be too forceful.

I didnt want to be in the group. So I went to the couch to sleep. I could sleep on my bed but it was mainly for Y/n

I closed my eyes slowly. Relaxed my body and soon fell into a dark void.

~ Tubbo's POV ~

Soft and squishy. It's dark yet so warm. I slowly open my eyes. My sight is completely blurry. I put my hand onto my pillow, a bit squishy but was surprisingly soft.

I rubbed my eyes to get my sight better with my hand on the pillow. Once my sight was clear enough. I saw and felt something that I wasnt meant to touch.

I was holding Y/n's breast

She was sleeping. I quickly removed my hand,  face burned and felt hot..I stood up and noticed that Tommy was laying down with us. Wilbur was asleep on the couch

I decided to wake up Tommy, I dont want to be alone.I shook Tommy to wake up. It did take serval tries to wake him up but eventually woke up.

He groaned not wanting to wake up but he did. He shot his eyes up quickly and slowly stood up, stretching his back.

"Good morning. Why'd you wake me up" Tommy said in a very raspy voice.

"Sorry, everyone was sleeping and I didnt want to be alone" I said walking over to the other couch. Tommy sat right next to me with his hands behind his head

"Uhm Tommy, can I tell you something" I said, feeling my face burn.

"Yeah sure"

I really didnt want to say that I woke up with my hand on Y/n's thingy but I could trust Tommy, right?

"So this morning uhm. When I woke up I had my hand on
Y-Y/n-" Tommy sudden cut me out

"You had a hand on her, that's fine I mean we all just fell asleep on the floor-"

"Breast" I cut Tommy out

"..."

"I woke up with one of my hands on Y-Y/n's b-breast" I look over to Tommy with his mouth almost half open.

"Ok ok, I wont tell her but how the fuck did you manage to do that"

I cant really say that I accidentally put my hand there, he'd probably think I did it on purpose. "I dont even know"