sᴛᴀʀs

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜

~Techno's POV ~

~Techno's POV ~

"Techno.."

A voice called out to me. It was familiar, extremely familiar. Not only that, I'm surrounded with white roses. Beautiful yet disturbing.

I prop myself up and see the field of roses. White rose covering the green grass. But why white roses, they could get dirty and the bugs could stand out. The sky was a bright light blue just like any normal day, though, it didnt feel normal and I'm not sure why.

First thing is, why am I here. Arent I suposed to be at home. Second, who was that voice calling to me and why did it sound so familiar.

I stand up and look around to see if theres any sign of people or anything else besides roses. There isnt, unfortunately. Just a plain field of white roses.

Yellow and white stars started to appear. Flying off somewhere. I decided to follow it, not being cautious of what could happen. My mind and body told me to follow it but my heart said nothing. It didnt know if I were making the right choice.

Chasing after the two stars felt like forever. More and more roses appeared. My body already getting tired from the running I'm doing just for the stars. I dont want to catch a break, I'm not sure whether the stars are to going to stop and wait or leave without me.

I stopped running and started walking, trying to catch my breath. It seems that the star just left even faster since my running stopped. I was still right behind it until it stopped. I caught up to it, finally, and stood right behind it.

"Its your fault"

A voice sudden called out to me and it was the same one from earlier. They said it was my fault. What did I do? Why am I getting blamed on?

"Why didn't you save her"

Her? Who's her..? Y/n? Why didn't I save Y/n. Is.. is it my fault? Why does that voice sound like her too.

"She died because of you"

No. No she didnt did because of me. If it were to be my fault then I wouldn't want to even be alive.

"You didn't save her"

There was no possible way for me to find her. I had no idea where she went.

"She's gone because of you"

I know shes gone but it wasnt from me. I wasn't the one who killed her.