ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ

𝚁𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚝

Out in the snowy forest

Out in the snowy forest. There are two kids hiding in a bush, seeking a certain animal.

The bush started moving around and a certain Y/n pops her head out. A second after, the random boy pops his head out too, following what Y/n was doing. Y/n had a cat smile plastered on her face as she spotted what they were looking for.

"Look look, it's the bunny" Y/n quietly whispered. The boyeard what she said and looked forward and saw the white rabbit.

"That's a rabbit" The boy corrected her.

"Eh, te same thing" Y/n went back and sat down with her legs crossed, thinking of how they should catch it. "Now, how are we gonna catch it"

The by backs away from the bush and sits next to Y/n with his legs crossed too, copying her. Y/n puts her finger on her chin and closes her eyes. The boy follows what's she is doing andplaces his finger under his chin too, like if she was his older sister. The boy looks at Y/n, waiting for an answer. With his other hand, he places it on his ankle and grabs it.

"I can't really think of anything. What about you, have you thought of anything" Y/n opens her eyes and sees that the boy is staring at her.

From embarrassment, he looks away and grips his legs. "Um.. no"

"Hmm.." Y/n goes back to thinking. The boy relaxes and starts to actually think of a plan to capture the small rabbit.

"Alright.." Y/n stands up and puts her hands on her hips. "We'll just be doing it the old fashion way"

"The old... fashion way?" The boy asks.

"Just watch and learn," Y/n said with a determined look on her face.

●          ●          ●

"I couldn't catch it" Y/n pouted, sitting down and hugging her legs while facing a tree.

Y/n tried so many times to catch the rabbit by leaping to it and grabbing it. Those 17 attempts were a fail and made her get covered by the snow, from head to toe.

"It's okay. I'll go try to get it" The boy said, patting her shoulder.

From her many failed attempts, the boy was determined to get that small now rabbit. He walked away and saw the rabbit grooming itself, the perfect chance to get it. The boy snuck up behind it and lunged himself to it and actually grabbed it. Carefully holding it so it won't scratch him or jump away. The boy gently started the pet the rabbit and started walking back to Y/n.

"I'm back," He says while Y/n was still pouting.

Y/n turns around and sees a little white rabbit in his arms. Her eyes widen and turn her body around.

"Wha- how?!" She immediately stood up and started to examine the rabbit to see if it's fake or not.

"I'm not even sure, I did what you did and I actually managed to catch it." He keeps petting it softly.

Y/n, however, turns around and goes back to the tree. This time she's on her fours, pouting.

"I'm a disgrace, I can't even catch a freaking rabbit" she turned around and layed on her back with her arm covering her eyes.

The boy went next to her and sat down. His legs crossed and the rabbit in his arms, petting it. The small white rabbit started to fall asleep in his arms. Little small snores came from the little creature and Y/n took off her arm from her eyes.

She sat up and saw that the boy was petting it so softly with his eyes closed, enjoying the comfort of the small rabbit. She smiled and leaned back on the tree, happy that her friend was enjoying his time with the rabbit.

"You wanna hold it" the boy spoke up, offering the rabbit to Y/n.

"It's fine. It's probably going to scratch the hell out of me if I try to touch it" The boy chuckled and looked at the sleeping rabbit.

The boy started to look around for any type of food to give to the small creature but there was nothing but bushes.

"What are you looking for?" Asked Y/n, wanting to know what he's looking for.

"Food, for the rabbit" He looked at Y/n to see if she had any spare food on her.

"I might have some carrots for it" Y/n brought out her hand and opened it.

White and gold stars started to appear and started to form into a carrot. The carrot fell on her hand as she caught it.

"Is it going to taste like rocks, right?" The boy said.

"No" Y/n takes a small bite out of the carrot and shows him the core of the carrot.

"That doesn't really show me anything but I'll just have to believe you" Y/n laughs and gives him another carrot.

The boy takes it and takes a bit from the opposite end of the carrot just to make sure. All in all, its just a normal carrot. The boy held the carrot in front of the rabbit's nose and the rabbit's nose started to twitch from the smell. It woke up and started to get closer to the carrot, smelling it first and then getting a small bite of it.

The boy smiled and just kept watching the small creature eat. Y/n munched on her carrot and watched the rabbit.

"Do you want one?" Y/n made another carrot appear and held it for the boy.

The boy took it off her hand and smiled "Thank you." Then he took a small bite.

"Mhmm" She only hummed it since she had food in her mouth.

About a few minutes later, the rabbit was full. It ate the whole carrot and some of the boy's carrot too. It was that time of the day to let the rabbit go.

Both of them stood up and went somewhere safe for the rabbit. They walked until they found a nice place for the rabbit.

The boy sat the rabbit down and it hopped away.

"Well, I should get going now. My friends are probably worried that I left without telling them" He turned to face Y/n

"Understood" Y/n, with her arms crossed and her eyes closed.

The boy stood there, wanting something. Y/n started to feel awkward from him just staring at her.

"Aren't you gonna go?" Y/n turned to him and saw him fidgeting with his buttons on his suit.

"Uhm yes... But uhm" He let go of his button and started to fiddle with his fingers, in the act of nervousness.

Y/n sighed and embraced the tall yet shy boy. The boy was surprised at how she knew. With her warm embrace, it started to hurt his head. Maybe remembering something from the past but he can't seem to pinpoint what it was and why the hug felt so familiar. He shrugged it off and returned the embrace.

Y/n was the first one to let go. The boy followed along and let her go too.

"Well, I'll be going then" the boy stepped back

"Right" Y/n crossed her arms and looked at the boy.

Before walking away, the boy stopped and turned around. "Oh and my name is Ranboo, see ya" And he left.

Now it's just Y/n alone in the snow. The snow falling and landing on her head. She looks up and the sky and watches the snow slowly falling.

"Ranboo... Why are you so familiar..."

A/n

Yooooooo mY bIrThDaY iS nExT mOnThHhHh