𝐗𝐈𝐗 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗

Cold walls surrounded me but the warmth of blankets helped the cold go away. I pulled the blankets away and open my eyes to only see nothing.

Its still dark. I woke up in the middle of the night yet it didnt bother me one bit. I sit up and let a small yawn, standing up and stretching my back.

I sighed and walked over to the nightstand, grabbing my crown and leaving my room. Today feels slow already. I decided to check if everyone is still sleeping.

I walked to Tommy's room, opening the door slowly and quietly. I peek my head through and saw Tommy in a weird position. I let out a small chuckle and closed his door

Next was Wilbur. I walk to his room, opening the door quietly
I peek my head again, to see him laying on his back with the blankets covering his waist and under making his upper body exposed. I take my head out and close his door.

Finally was Techno. I walk to his room, opening the door slowly. I peek my head but saw no one. I was confused. Did he just not sleep, Is he out getting stuff, perhaps, I mean he is like that.

I sighed and closed the door. I walk towards the fireplace and sit down infront of it.

I stared at the fire, watching sparks fly up and hearing wood break. The fire was bright and ever and the smell of it was calming. It would be better if it was raining

I kept staring that the fire, my mind was completely clear

"Leave them"

The fire was just so beautiful but the adrenaline started to rise. I became unaware of everything around me

"Your old crew is going to kill you"

My body was not in control. I couldnt feel anything. The fire was getting closer to me.

"You cant take them"

I felt my hand getting closer to the fire as the fire reflected of my eyes. My body Inched closer to the fire.

"This will be your end Kali"

My hand started to burn as I only stared into the fire, completely unaware of my hand.

"I҈r҈i҈s҈, A҈l҈e҈x҈, B҈e҈c҈c҈a҈, and L҈e҈o҈ are going to kill you"

"Hey hey hey, what are you doing" I heard someone but I kept staring into the fire.

I felt someone take my hand but it burned from their touch. My eyes are stuck to the fire.

"I'll see you soon..."

My eyes soon looked at the person who took my hand and to no surprise, It was Techno.

I look at my hand and saw that he was holding it. Both of his hands covered mine. I looked back at his eyes, he seem worried and confused

"Oh hey, something wrong" I asked him, completely ignore the fact that my hand was and still is burning.

"Why did you have your hand in the fire" I looked back at my hand and felt that it was hot, more like burning. It stung like crazy.