𝐗𝐗𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝗺 𝐗𝐗𝐕

Sorry, I keep forgetting to add tw

So for this
Tw
Blood
And seggz body

"Dear brother"

I sighed. Landed infront of my house, the wood was cracking, flowers were dead, glass broken. Everything ias burnt down

My house is on fire. The trees around my house, burning
Flowers, dead. Glass, broken. Everything gone. I just stare at my house. I get closer to it. The fire only a few centimeters away from my face but the thing is I didnt feel anything. The heat felt the same, My face doesnt burn at all

I lift my arm up, putting it through the fire and nothing. It didnt burn, It didnt sting, It felt normal.

I walk inside my burning house. I was on fire but nothing was burning. My clothes are fine, my hair is fine, my skin is fine.

I open my wings, seeing if they will get burned but they didnt. They only change the way they looked. My wings werent full of feathers or bones but instead pure fire.

My wings turned into fire wings. My eyes widen from the sight of it. I walk outside and fly up. They work normally, just like regular wings but why. Why did I get fire wings and how did I get them, was it because of the fire?

I land on my feet and pull my wing infront of my face, the fire swayed. My eyes light up from the fire making the fire reflect off my eyes. I put my hand threw it and nothing happened. I felt like a kid discovering something new.

Soon it started to rain. My house, slowly getting put out by the rain. My wings, however, got put out by the water and instead of turning back to my normal feathery wings, they turned into water wings.

Interesting. My wings were dripping water, water drops and disappearing into the sky. Since my house is nothing more, I go to a lake that's close. Once I get there, I hop in and sink under.

Thinking if I can some what fly underwater but I couldn't. The only way I could is to have a trident which I dont have.

Since my house in shambles. I decided to work on a new one, a secret one and a very far one.

I get out the water and head to my house. The fire was still there but only became smaller from the rain. I quickly walk inside of it, checking if theres anything I need before leaving.

I go to what used to be my room, I walk towards my e-chest and open it. Seeing all the things I need, including some food for the trip. I close the chest and pick up it. I look over to my closet and see all my kimonos burning

That took me a long time to sew. I pouted and walked out my room. There was nothing else I needed so I left the entire house.

I stand infront of it, watching it all burn and sizzle from the rain. Instead of my wings going into my back they turned into mist and dissapeared.

"I guess me and Dream are both homeless now" I mumbled quietly but let out a small giggle.

That is until I heard footsteps behind me, it wasnt just one, theres multiple footsteps coming my way. I stayed where I was, not making contact to whoever is behind me.