ɢᴏᴅ & ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss

𝙶𝚘𝚍 & 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜

'What's taking Phil so long?' Techno thought as he hugged the pink blanket

Fire cracking from the fireplace and snow flakes falling down ever so softly. The snow instantly gave him the thought of Y/n.

His small smile turned into a frown, trying his hardest to relive those memories. Her warmth, her smile, her touch, her independence, her skill, her determination. Her.

Going away from Techno. Y/n is a weird one, by weird I mean her powers. Let's talk about that shall we.

Y/n is not the goddess of death, doomsday, or anything else but the goddess of manipulation.

Everyone gave her the title as 'Goddess of Death' because of her kill count yet she never was that goddess. People have seen her, talked about her, and shared stories about her crimes. Some people even called her the 'Goddess of Genocide'.

Y/n only killed because she wanted to, her voices also told her too as well. After leaving her group and joining with Techno, her kill count started to increase and everyone started to take her title seriously. Techno knew at the time and that is why he took her in as an extra helping hand. Not once did he know it was just a title.

After departing with Techno and living on the outskirts of the DreamSmp. Y/n settled down and stopped her killing. Her manipulation was also starting to grow. They didn't let Y/n in DreamSmp or in L'manberg because of all the ruckus they've been doing, since none of them had no idea of her title, they let her live in the outskirts.

A little too far from the outskirts, only a few people knew where she lived before her house got burnt down. After seeing the smoke for it being burnt down, half of the people noticed it and went to the smoke, discovering it was Y/n's.

Now, no one knows where she lives except for Techno, the cats, and the blonde girl (Iris, incase you forgot). Now for her powers.

The manipulation, well, its manipulating stuff but not minds. When Y/n comes in contact with something that can be manipulated, she could change into a the thing she manipulated. Without her forms, she can still manipulate it but when in her forms, it increase her power. Only reason why Y/n didnt manipulate the water without her form is because she didnt know about it.

The first form was an air form but changed it into something that will fit her title as "Goddess of Death". She could change it back if she wants to so be on the look out for that. The way it looked before was a silk white dress with F/f (favorite flower from mc) crown.

About the coat with the galaxy, that still remains uncovered

"Maybe I should go to him" Techno thought out loud before standing up. He placed his, well, Y/n's pink blanket on his chair and grabbed his cloak.