sᴍɪʟᴇʏ

𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑

𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑

~Techno's POV~

"Y/n?" I saw Y/n on her knees, gripping her hair and breathing heavily. She kept whispering stuff to herself which made me worry even more and the fact that when Wilbur mentioned he had stacks of TNT under Manberg set her off but why, she was up for it last time so why did she change her mind. What made her change her mind. This isn't like her

Waterdrops started to hit the floor. She was crying. There was a little part where I could see her face. Her eyes wide open, her mouth open and gasping for air, her right hand on her chest and her left on her hair, trembling.

I look up at Wilbur who was more confused as I was but with a concerned look in his eyes. Do they know something I don't, is she hiding something.

"Techno, can you, uhm" Wilbur looked at me and looked back at Y/n, then back at me. I knew what he was trying to say so I kneel down, putting one arm around Y/n's back and one under her knees. Her grip on her chest was still there but not on her hair. She put her left hand on her mouth trying to calm herself down. I stand up and nodded at Wilbur before going up stairs.

I walk up stairs and see that the dirt was uncovered. I forgot to cover it back up. I sighed from how stupid I am and walk out of Pogtopia. I gently placed Y/n on the floor and covered the hole, picking her back up and walking towards a nice field. This would be easier if i had wings.

After a few minutes of walking, I heard soft breathing. I look at Y/n who was sound asleep. I smiled softly and look back up. How could I ever leave this rare beauty.

Without noticing, we were in a nice lavender field that match very well with the orange sunset. I look around my surrounding and see that theres a bench. I approach the bench with Y/n in my arms. I gently set her down on the bench and shift next to her on the bench.

Since the sun was shining right infront of us, it made Y/n wake up. I turn to look at her, seeing that she was rubbing her eyes. She yawned and that's where I took notice of something. She has large fangs. She turned towards me and backed up a little.

"Hey hey hey hey, it's okay" I put my hands on her shoulders and look at her straight in the eyes. She seemed to calm down a bit, slowly breathing.

I let go of her shoulder and placed my hands on my legs as I kept watching her. She was still gripping her chest and her head fell down. I can see her chest rising up and down from her breathing.

"Y/n" she didnt look up. She stayed looking at her legs, still gasping for air. "Can you at least look at me" I placed my right hand on hers. It took her a while for her to look at me but eventually did so.