𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.1

"Well.."Tubbo said

That didn't seem like a good 'well'. Tubbo did start to get nervous and it made Tommy worry

"Uhm, Schlatt is going to host a festival on the 16th, Im going to do a speech, oh and Schlatt is renaming L'manberg" Tubbo said rubbing both of thumbs together.

I look over at Wilbur who seemed genuinely pissed, then I look at Tommy who was rather surprised.

I didnt bother looking at Techno. I know he doesnt care. Wilbur just looked like he wanted to do something to Tubbo but I grabbed his coat before he could.

"I wanna talk to Tubbo alone" Tommy said

I nodded and pulled away Wilbur and Techno. Tommy and Tubbo sat next to the fire.

We were all in Wilbur's room, just sat there in a uncomfortable silence. It was too awkward. Wilbur looked genuinely pissed. I wanted to say something but I know he would take it too far.

I walk up to Wilbur and put my hand on his shoulder "Everything will be ok, We'll get it back" I reassured him

Wilbur gave me a small smile. Which made me smile back at him. Suddenly, Wilbur pulls me into a warm hug. I hug him back with my arms around his torso. My face layed on his chest, bring able to hear his heartbeat which was nice and relaxing. Wilbur played with my hair, it gave me goosebumps from his touch but it felt nice.

There was a random cough. I let go of Wilbur and realized that Techno was still in the room.

"You want one to?" I said with my arms out ready to embrace him.

Techno's cheeks turned pink and looked away. I let out a slight chuckle and walk up to him. Putting my arms around his neck and whisper in his ear. "Don't worry, I'm yours and yours alone" I teased.

He put his arms around my waist and held me close "I think we should get supplies" Techno said.

I let him go and nodded, I look over to Wilbur who had his face in his hands. "Wilbur, I heard that they were doing an announcement tomorrow if you wanna check that out" I pointed out

"I'll think about it" Wilbur said laying down

"Alright then, we'll have to be on a tower to hear everything and so they wont spot us" I said walking out of his room

Techno followed behind me, closing Will's door

I walked towards Tubbo and Tommy. They were both sitting next to the fire. I grinned widely and scared the two of them making them jump.

"What the hell" Tommy said with his hand on his chest and coughed a few times.

I laughed from his reaction, Tubbo only jumped and soon hugged me. I hugged back, playing with his hair.

See you next chapter
:)