ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

We left my home, flying towards Pogtopia while in the clouds

We left my home, flying towards Pogtopia while in the clouds. Techno was getting a face full of clouds as I fly above them. Clouds are water so basically he was getting a shower, a nice and never done before shower.

"Hey Techno" I said as we we still flying towards Pogtopia.

"Yeah" he said looking up to see me. I giggled

"What if I just, let go and let you fall" I look down to see him. He gave me one of the deadliest glares, it was intimidating but it didnt scare me so I just smiled.

"I would be hurt, emotionally and physically" he scoffed. I purposely loosen my right hand, he grabbed my wrist tighter not wanting to fall "Y/n, please, I don't wanna die"

"Pfft, I thought you never die, Mr. Technoblade" I simply smirked at him, he only gave me the death stare.

I start to loosen my left hand, making him panic. I laugh like an evil maniac. I stopped and floated in the sky with Techno holding on for dear life. His hands started to get sweaty and because of that, his hands started slipping off.

"Y/n... please... I'm slipping" He desperately wanted me to grab him.

"I know" I smirked

"C'mon Y/n, this isnt cool" His right finally slipped off my right hand. From him panicking, he grabbed my left hand, wanting to stay up. It was hurting my arm but mainly my wrist but didnt matter.

"C'mon now, I love yo-" His hand finally slipped, falling, reaching for me. Was he gonna say that. I dive down, full speed, going under him and catching him bridal style.

What was he going to say, was he going to say that... h-he loves me? Am I just dumb or something, why am I thinking about this, he probably said it so I wont let him fall, yeah yeah that must be it.

"Oi Techno and woman, get down here" I heard someone call us, both of us look down and see Tommy with his hands cupped around his mouth as a speaker.

I lower us down, flapping the wings very hard making Tommy fall on his butt and the grass flutter. I drop Techno and put away my wings but I was stopped by Tommy touching them. I didnt notice he got up so quickly. I look back and see him patted the feathers.

"How are they so soft" Tommy stuffed his face into my wing. I wrap the wing around him as a hug. "You remind me of my father, Y/n"

My eyes widen, does he not remember me, does he remember Ranboo? I nodded softly and looked away, loosing my wing that's wrapped around him. Wait does Wilbur remember me?

"Yeah..." I felt Techno's hand on my shoulder, I look up at him and see him with a small frown. I gave him a small smile, telling him that I'm okay. "We should get going now"