ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

~ Y/n's POV ~

"We've been waiting for you, big sister" Iris stood still now. Her sword in her hand, swinging it back and forth.

I chuckle and put my hand on my hip "We talked about this, Iris.." 

I start making my way to her. she doesn't move a single muscle, accepting my dominance. I start spinning my trident with my right hand. the rain coming down from my head and to my chin. My eyes glowing with the water and a wide grin on my face. Both Becca and Alex were too scared since they never had a good experience with me. Becca would hesitate, she would hold her crossbow and point it at me but not shoot. She knows ill easily kill her and since she doesn't value her life, I won't be afraid to kill her. Alex can't do much, just brew potions and be a weakness to the group but him working with Becca is quite a surprise since they always seem to be fighting.

I stop my trident and place it on the ground, facing up. I was face to face with Iris and by the nervousness she got, her adrenaline went skyrocket. I could sense the adrenaline and it makes me even more hungry, hungry for blood.

I lift my trident up and put it up against her throat. The very tip of my trident started to pierce her skin, blood flowing out with the rainwater. Her eyes closed from the sudden pain, trying to keep herself silent. I put my thumb on the blood that's spewing out and grab her face, squeezing her cheeks. "Tongue." She shook her head no.

"Oh?~" I squeeze her face even harder and get closer. She whimpers in pain and tears start to come out. "Have you forgotten who's Alpha here.. Tongue. Now." She trembles her tongue out and whimpers even more. I wipe the blood I have on my thumb and place it on her tongue. "How about.." I take my thumb off her tongue and wipe it remains on my clothes.

I take out the trident and put it under her chin, lifting up her head even more. I get closer to her face and whisper to her ear "You come with me, with big sister." She gritted her teeth and more tears came out.

"I.." Her words couldn't come out. She was too scared to move or to even say anything. I know that she still has feelings for me. Not in a loving way but in a sister-type way. To this day, she still looks up to me.

"You do want to be with me, don't you. The last time I remember you didn't want me to leave the group. Are those feelings still there or have they left?~" I brush away her hair out of her face.

"That's enough, Kali" Leo finally stepped away from the tree and held his sword tight.

I turn to look at him. I see that he's standing in a calm position. "Oh~?" I pull away my trident and let Iris catch her breath. "Do you want big sister to come back to you too?" I start walking up to him with sassiness.

I stop right in front of him, waiting for any type of response. "Cover yourself," he said.

"Why, is it a distraction?" I guess it is true. Leo has a weakness of seeing women half-naked. I'm not gonna seduce him or anything 'cause that's just weird and plus I have feelings for someone else.