ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ

𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

~ Narrator's POV ~

Y/n remains inside, thinking if fighting them will be a good idea. It's a four against one situation so any normal person would run away and get help but Y/n was thinking too much of it. That could their last time on this Earth.

Away from thinking. Tommy announced that Wilbur should take back his place but Wilbur denied and gave that role to Tubbo which he gladly took. Everyone cheered except of a betrayed heart, Techno.

Techno wanted to take down the government and not to rebuild another again because its creating problems. Techno got out of his chair and went to the back where the enemies lie, whispering himself if he should do it.

Wilbur also stood up but he went to opposite direction, meaning he went behind the podium. Behind the podium, there was a little hole that only he and Dream knew about but it felt like someone else knew where the button was.

Everyone started to cheer in hope of a new beginning, a new Lmanberg. Tubbo went down to the audience and told everyone to celebrate. Everyone agreed and started talking, buying food from the little shacks, and just having fun but that fun would soon disappear.

Techno pulled Tubbo by the hair and dragged next away from the people, standing next to soul sand in the shape of the letter T. Tubbo yelled for Tommy. Tommy quickly turned around and saw that Tubbo is being held captive. Other then Tubbo, he saw the soul sand and immediately knew what Techno was gonna do.

"Techno, stop right now-" Tommy started walking up to Techno but it only made it worse. Every step Tommy took was an inch closer to Tubbo's death. Techno held a sword up against Tubbo's neck.

"One more step and Tubbo dies" Techno said very monotone, gripped the handle of his sword tight. Tubbo shook his head no, telling Tommy to stop moving. Tommy stood still but took one step back.

"Why are you doing this, Techno" Everyone started standing next to Tommy. Dream was right next to Techno. No one can see but Dream has the biggest smirk. The smirk of chaos.

"We're doing this for one reason and one reason only" Y/n appeared behind the group of people, in her water form. She was holding TNT in her left hand. The TNT floating right above her palm, ready to ignite. "We're destroying Manberg, not getting it back" she placed her hand on her hip and raised an eyebrow. "We did make it clear in the pit or have you forgotten"

Everyone turned around to see Y/n holding the TNT. Tommy takes a step closer to Y/n. If Y/n were to close her hand, the TNT will ignite. Every step Tommy takes to get closer to her, the more closed her hand gets. Tommy got the idea and stopped where he stood. Everyone looked at Y/n with fear.

"But earlier you said that we're getting it back" his voice cracked from the betrayal. The betrayal from Techno and Y/n got him in the head and Wilbur's, who knows how Tommy is gonna take that. Tommy does look up to Wilbur so who knows.