ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ

Long boi chapter
So be prepared
:)

The moon shining threw the clouds and onto my face. From the slight brightness of the moon, I wake up, slowly opening my eyes and getting a full glimpse of the moonlight that's shining threw the clouds. I push away the sheets and sit myself up, standing up and going up to the window, getting a better view of the sky.

The moon reflected off my eyes as I simple stared at it while the clouds move in a certain direction. I decided to get changed and go up to the clouds.

After changing I slide my door open and slide it close, turning to see the water of my pond fall off to the side. I slowly release my wings, opening them wide and started to lift myself off the ground.

I started to fly up into the clouds quickly. Once I got high up, I went threw the clouds, breaking an opening and getting on top of them. Since clouds are basically water, I made them where I could lay on them like some sort of jelly.

I lay down on the watery clouds and stare at the moon. Only thinking about the Manberg situations. 'Am I gonna have to help them, should I help them?' Was all i thought about. I dont know if I want to see more people die, sure i didnt know them as much but some of them took care of Tommy and Wilbur until Schlatt and them came along.

I raise up an arm, reaching up for the moon and pretending to caress it.

"Hello?" I heard someone say to me, not knowing if it was my head or not. I decided not to answer it and relax

"Y/n?" I heard the voice again. They sounded british but I know it wasnt Tommy, Wilbur, and Tubbo.

"Hello whoever is there" I close my eyes and let my arms fall to my side. The air became more heavy on my body which was kinda making my eyes open.

I open my eyes and see a figure with wings floating above me. He got closer and closer and I started to notice that it was an actual person, a Male as a fact

A man with a green and white bucket hat, green and gray kimono, nice wooden getas, bright blue eyes, blond hair that's shining on the moonlight, grey colored wings that go up to 5 feet and a emerald earring.

Something about him seems familiar...

"May I sit next to you" The man said pointing next to me. I nodded and kept watching his every move. He flew down and landed gentle next to me, putting it wings away and sat next to me.

I noticed that I never put away my wings so their just laying on the cloud. The man turned around and looked at my wings.

"Can I touch 'em?" He asked. Me, not being cautious, I nodded. I sit up and make my wings open for him. He turned around to face them and started to gently touch the feathers.

Maybe a little too gentle...

He petted my wings gently also studying them. From his touch, I started to fall asleep sitting down and what made it worse is that he start to hum a melody. Quite calming and relaxing. I started close my eyes as I heard him going behind me.

~ Creepy man behind Y/n POV ~ (Mr. Minecraft)

I sat on my knees behind Y/n who was falling asleep. I gently bring her down and let her head rest on my thighs. She got comfortable and soon fell asleep.

I started to scratch her head softly while looking at her sleeping figure and from the sight of it, I started to let out tears, not of sadness but of happiness. Happy tears that i finally found her after all those years.

"I finally found you..."