ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

It's not what you think
This is still the book
I'll explain more later
:)

I sighed, putting the book back on the self. I walk over to my fireplace and sit next to it, putting my arms up making my hands heat up from the fire.

It's been a few weeks since they came, by them I mean my old crew. My house burnt down, Wilbur still going on about blowing up Manberg, Tommy trying to stop him, Tubbo helping Tommy along with Fundy, Niki, Eret and a few more.
I havent seen Techno In a while but knowing him hes fine, most likely gathering materials or farming.

Ever since the left, I started my new home, far far away into the snow. (Your new house is the picture above but just in snow) everything was just so calming without children screaming at you for almost killing their bestfriend. Nothing really changed except my clothing. My kimonos got destroyed from what happened in my house, there is only one more kimono left and that's the one I kept on while I watched my house burn down. I keep it hidden and not wanting it to get destroyed.

Now my new clothing is different it's more of a snow outfit since I live in a snow biome.

(New outfit pogggg, and sorry if you dont like it, I'm just doing this for the story plot :[ )

I stand up and walk towards my beanbag, sitting on it and relaxing my back. I groan from the relief on my back and throw my head back looking at the roof.

'I should've wrote that book better' I said to myself in my head. I did one final stretch letting out a big groan from the feeling and standing up. I walk towards my kitchen and grab a nice cup of cold water (make sure y'all drink water cuties). I take a sip feeling myself shiver from how cold it actually was. I hold the cup gently and looking at the water, seeing my reflection.

"AYYYYYYY MY FREN" Tommy shouted as I walk towards him

"Hello Tommy, you seem excited, anything happen while I was hibernating" I said the last part jokingly making me laugh a little

"Umm Tommy" a young boy called out to Tommy

"Oh right, Tubbo, this is Y/n. Y/n, this Is Tubbo my best friend"
Tommy said putting his arm around Tubbo.

"Well hello there Tubbo, it's nice to meet you" I held up my arm, giving him my hand to shake as a greeting

"Its nice to meet you too Y/n" he smiled taking my hand and shaking it gently

I smile remembering the first time I met Tubbo. I took my eyes off the water and take another sip of it. I set down the cup and grab a kettle, filling it up with water and putting it on the stove to boil.

I grab two instant ramen cups and unwrap the plastic around it. I set them down and walk towards my couch but before I could, I saw my ukelele hanging on the wall.

"Y/n?, what happened, why are you crying"

I turn around and see a man in a uniform with a brown beanie.
Tall, very tall, has a guitar strapped around his shoulder, curly hair cover his right eye and just staring me down

"How do you know my name" I said to the man with a very raspy voice from all the crying I was doing

The man came next to me and sat down
"Tommy has told me about you and what you wear" I put my head In my hands hiding the fact that i was crying

"Oh right, my name is Wilbur Soot" Wilbur said putting his hand on my back soothing me, making sure that I was fine.

I smile at the Ukulele and hear the kettle doing its signature sound (*cough* Dream *cough*). I turn off the stove and grab the instant noodles, opening the lid and placing them down. I grab a the kettle by the handle and pour the water in the cups. I set the kettle back on the stove and grab a plate, putting it on top of the cups.

~ small time skip ~

I throw away the cups and set the chopsticks on the sink. I stretch my arms and walk out the kitchen, thinking. 'It's a little too quiet for my liking, maybe I should get a pet cat'. I start thinking of names for a pet cat. I'll get one later just now I want to rest.
(You guys get to pick cat names, the best one will win)

I open my bedroom door and close it behind me. I quickly get some sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. Taking off my outfit and slipping on my bed clothes. After I finish, I quickly get into bed, pulling up the sheets.

And with that, I fall asleep.

A/n
Hi hello.

So explaining

Everything is a book
Chapter 1 too chapter 25

It was basically a 'memory book'
*cough cough*

But now, this is real stuff
We getting into the good shit now ladies and gentlemen

I also thought getting chicken mc nuggets at 12am was a good idea...

It's currently 4am

Welp there goes school stuff
RIP

Alrrr

*kith*