ᴄᴀᴛ

𝙲𝚊𝚝
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑

The sun shinning in my face, it could've been blocked but one of the leafs decided to give itself a hole on it

The sun shinning in my face, it could've been blocked but one of the leafs decided to give itself a hole on it. I flip to my other side. When I did I got scared, seeing a pillow next to me scared the crap out me. I screamed, cracking my voice and pushing away the pillow. When I noticed It was a pillow I layed on my back.

"I really got scared of my pillow, how am I so damn stupid" I placed my arm on my forehead and sighed. "So, today's the day huh"

I push away the blankets and get a wave of cold air to my body. I shiver, grabbing the blanket and placing it back on me. "Why is it so damn cold" clicking my teeth together.

I get up with the blanket still hugged around me and walk to my closet, getting my outfit. I grab everything I need and waddle back to my room, my tits shivering from the fucking coldness.

After a few minutes, I'm finally done changing, all that's left is my hair and teeth. I waddle my way to the bathroom, still freezing cold and open the door.

I grab my toothbrush and paste, squeezing a fat blob on the brush. Rinsing it with water and start brushing my teeth. A few minutes later, I finished. I grabbed my brush and started detangling my hair.

I put a blue ribbon on the end of my hair, tightening it and securing it with a little bow. I walk out the bathroom and head to my couch.

I sit in the middle of it and bring out my wings, fixing the feathers to get better flight control. Patting and fixing any slanted ones, brushing off any dust.

I stand up and fidget them a little making sure I dont hurt them. I flap them but think first, I could break something. So I went out my house, fully opening my wings, making sure I dont break a bone or muscle. I flap them as hard as I can creating a full force of air to the trees. Some leafs fall off, along with some branches but the force was able to make the trees move a little.

"Today," I lift myself off the ground "today is the day" I start to make my way to Pogtopia.

While flying I see two little animals, very tiny though. I was high up into the sky so I couldnt really pin point what it was. Out of curiosity, I start to fly down, wanting to know what it is.

When I get closer to it, I see that it's two little cats, fully grown and healthy. I land behind them making sure not to scare them or make them run away. They notice my presence and turn their heads around.

A beautiful white and fluffy cat with ocean-like eyes and a black one with yellow eyes, giving me the death stare. It had a nice fluffy coat as well with white tips. On the legs of the black cat had white, covering the paws and a little higher up.