𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.2

"Well, I'd love to chat with you but i have to go get supplies with Techno. So i'll see you around" Tubbo nodded. I messed his hair up and left with Techno.

The air around us was calm. They sky was a nice bright baby blue. The trees moved with the wind. The grass also moving with the wind

I close my eyes while walking with Techno who seemed to notice "What are you smiling about" Techno said putting his hand on my shoulder

I didnt notice my mouth forming into a smile but I didnt let it bother me. I just wanted to take it all in, by 'take it all in' I mean the scenery.

"Dont worry about it. You have you pickaxe?" He nodded and pulled it out.

I looked at it, noticing that it was about to break but overall, it looked cool. There was blue smoke coming from his diamond pickaxe, with a bright green emerald in the middle of it.

"What's with the Emerald" I pointed at it which made him glance over to it.

"It's a special Emerald, I'm going to repair this later to make it shine brighter" I nodded and pointed at the portal.

I gave him a side glance with a smirk, he seemed confused at first but eventually caught on too.

I quickly climb on a tree and start hoping tree to tree. I heard leafs being stepped on but I couldn't get distracted

Hoping tree to tree and saw the potal. I swiftly fall down the tree and started to run. I heard someone behind me which I assumed it was Techno.

I was right. I look back and saw Techno running behind me. I look back ahead and saw the potal and kept running at the same pace but I felt something grab my sleeve, I look at what grabbed it and saw Techno grabbing it.

He pulled me back which made him get the lead. I quickly grab his cloak and pull him which made him trip onto his knees. I let out a small laugh and continued running.

I reached the portal first and waited for Techno. Once he arrived. He started to breath heavily, gasping for air. Its understandable since he always used a horse.

"Took you long enough" I said doing a fake yawn

"I need my horse, and you pulled me down" He grabbed my hand as we entered

We started to dip down to get more netherite, watching out for any lava pools

~ time skip cus I'm lazy ~

"How did you manage to do that. I told you to stand back but nooooo, you ran Into the bed almost killing yourself" He said wrapping bandages around my torso.

"I was trying to have fun" I pout and look away

"I understand that but you got badly injured. Just be careful next time" His voice rung in my ear. I could listen to his voice everyday and could never be annoyed.

I nodded as he tightened the bandages. He looked at me, starring directly into my eyes.

"You need rest for tomorrow" I nodded and went to my room

I felt something grab my arm and I enter my room and saw Techno. I tilted my head, trying to get an answer on why he did that

"Sleep well, princess" He kissed my forehead

"Quit it with the pet names" please dont stop calling me pet names. I secretly love it.

He chuckled and let go of my arm. I entered my room, going onto my bed, laying down and sleeping.

See you next chapter
:)