ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ

𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢

"Are you sure she's gonna wake up?" Said a soft voice

"Are you sure she's gonna wake up?" Said a soft voice. The female sounded extremely worried about Y/n

"You've been saying this everyday ever since we got them" Another voice spoke out. Soft but yet so low. "She's gonna be fine, we just have to patient. Alright?"

"M'kay" The soft voice mumbled.

Y/n, in a pool of some type of magical water that only heals specific people. Blue and purple cover the water as a night sky, More like a galaxy. They're little white stars in the water, too.

No one has ever had that happen before, the water has never turned into a galaxy. Y/n is the first to make the water like that.

"So.. how's her body?" The soft voice spoke again, breaking the silence.

"Her body is fine, everything seems to be good and back to normal. We just have to wait until she wakes up" The low voice said.

Both of them sat in opposite sides of the pool, waiting for any type of response from Y/n.

"What about the other girl?" The little softie said.

"Shes fine. Shes sleeping at the moment" The other one said. "Oh and, make sure Y/n doesn't leave when she wakes up."

"Why?" The softie questioned

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎...

Phil and Techno stood in front of two gravestones. Blue orchids on the gravestone labeled "Wilbur Soot" and many red poppies on the one labeled "Y/n L/n"

~ Techno's POV ~

I pulled out a poppy from behind me and held it gently.

I walk to Y/n and stand infront of her , giving her a little poppy. "For you m'lady" I bowed

She chuckled, taking poppy out of my hand and giving me a courtesy back. "Why thank you kind sir"

I felt something on my shoulder. I look up and see that Phil had his hand on my shoulder. He looked at me very depressed like and his eyes started to get watery.

I look back at her gravestone, remembering everything we did together. I'm still unaware on who killed her. The lightning bolts came to the exact same spot where she went. Was she fighting someone? Who was she fighting?

"Techno?" I turn to Phil. He was looking at me with worrieness. I'm pretty sure he understands what I'm feeling.
Either way, he did adopt Y/n and her brother so it must've been hard.

"I.. I shouldn't of left her, Phil..." I place my finger on one of the petals, caressing it.

Phil takes his hand off my shoulder and kneels down to Wilbur's grave. He places one of his feathers on the dirt. I kneel down too, placing the poppy on the dirt. I stand up and so does Phil.