It was until he found his Byeol.

He wanted to turn back the time and go back to the day,when he met Byeol, they were just 10 and 11 year olds.The day they met in that bus to the carnival and very day their fate has rewritten,that one day several years after he will meeting her as a blind girl in that music room in search of someone in the high school his parents studied and come back to his home country to be close to her, eventually realise his feelings for her.

If he was honest, he was all the years after meeting Byeol on the day both of them lost their loved ones,was also the very day Taehyung started to love her. Lost his heart to the very girl who returned to his life as a woman, the woman he loves and committed his entire being to.

The very woman, who made his lonely life worth to live and love.

The very woman, who gave him the warmth he missed from his mother.

The very woman, who made his heart hammer in his chest and still did.

The very woman, who made his entire being call out for her every day.

The very woman, who made the foreign feeling of love the most familiar to his heart.

The very woman, who made him on the top of this world and the very woman, who made him a helpless moron in love.

She was the woman he loves with his entire heart, mind, body and soul.

Park Byeol

The Angel that decended on this earth as a salvation to his flawed soul.

Taehyung didn't even cared to flinch or turn to see, when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung", Haru's voice was rough and crackled, not his normal smooth and deep voice that Taehyung remembered as gift of their family genes.

Taehyung didn't have to guess, he know that the younger must have constantly cried to get his voice to this damaged.

Taehyung glanced at Haru and turned his eyes again towards Byeol. Though his eyes only glanced for few milliseconds at the younger, he still picked up how Haru's eyes are swollen, lips red,face pale and puffy.

Taehyung heart ached even more. He loved his baby brother so much and the innocent child had went through hell and earth for something he doesn't even have a part in.

Yeah even though Taehyung,himself and Byeol never had anything to do with this whole game of thrist for revenge and vengeance, his heart hurted for the kid who never saw the faces his parents and all life lived depending on him and Byeol like a kid will do with his parents.

Taehyung and Byeol really had priority for their love, but above it was always Haru from the time they become aware that the boy was also involved in this.

Taehyung was guilty for lot of things towards the younger that he couldn't look at Haru in eyes.

For being everything for Haru and suddenly living him all alone, but thankfully Byeol was there to raise him into a good man he was today, but again he was unable to protect the person who Haru loved more than anyone beside Taehyung.

He was aware of Haru's changed feeling towards Byeol. Just who can't stop themselves from falling for that angel?.

But above all Taehyung do know, how important Byeol is to Haru and still he kept him in dark till the day he nearly lost both of them.

Taehyung sucked in a deep breath when a two arms flew around his trembling body.

"Taetae hyung", Haru's tender voice and the old nickname made Taehyung to broke into loud sons, tears flowing like waterfalls from his eyes.

Haru instinctively tighten his hold around his older brother, almost protective and put his face on the orders shoulder. He rarely ever saw his Older brother cry and this time he know the reason was more than vaild and heartbreaking.

Though years have passed and they both didn't see each other for years, Haru still very well know his soft, caring and loving elder brother.

"I know you did everything for my good, please don't beat yourself for it. I trusted you and I will always. Noona will be fine soon. She is so strong, just like Grace muma. She'll be fine... S-she wil-l be fine", Haru shuttered out crying while holding on to Taehyung for his dear heart that aches to see his most love person between life and death.

Taehyung held Haru's one arm around him and nodded while reaching his other hand to caresses the boy's fluffy brown locks.

But his eyes we're all fixed one the woman loves.

"Kim Taehyung, I love you for an eternity, remember that", Byeol's words echoing his head.

" I'll never forget that,my love", mumbled flashing a painful smile at Byeol,who lying peacefully on her hospital bed, away from the cruelty of the world.