NINETEEN

OMNISCIENT
"We're wasting time Mikey".

"I know, I know, I'll get round to it".

"Where do you reckon she'll be next".

"She should be at school throughout this week, I'm sure she's cancelled her practice for safety but if otherwise I have a plan B"

...............................................................
I lay on my back in my room replaying what had just happened between Dior and I.

"Why did he get so angry" I thought. "A brat? Is that what he sees me as?"

"Baby please don't" He warned.

That's probably what his mum was talking about, his IED. He was probably having flashbacks about the explosion which triggered his anxiety.

Then he probably got mad because I wouldn't leave him alone, which caused him to explode like that. Now I feel awful, but at the same time Dior hasn't told me personally about his disorders.

My thoughts were cut short with the sound of my living room television.

"Two high school students at Sierra Canyon School were exiting the premises at 4:08pm this afternoon, when they were attacked by a shooter. The students have not been identified, and the only damages done were to an Audi R8 which is believed to be owned by one of the students". The reporter stated.

"A black Escalade later pulled up at the location to retrieve the two students, it is believed that the attack was a hit and run. However, when the police arrived at the location, the gunman was already dead and found in a pile of blood. No information has been found out concerning this".

I sighed, I really don't need this right now.

KNOCK ! KNOCK !

"Z, baby, can we talk please?" I heard softly behind the door.

"I'm coming". I replied.

I wiped my tears off my face and smoothed out my sheets before opening the door and revealing a crushed Dior. I could see the regret and pain in his eyes.

I embraced him before he could say anything and he picked me up and took me to the living room. We sat down and I snuggled into his side.

"I-I'm so sorry Zani, that wasn't me, I promise".

He looked at me and I remained silent.

"I've been going through some things and I just want to apologize for my actions, I didn't mean to say those things and I guess I'm just scared".

It's been a while since I've seen Dior vulnerable like this and I always cherish moments like these, cause I don't know how long it's going to be until the next.

"Z, I know you are already aware that I have PTSD and IED, I heard my mum telling you, even though I didn't want her to, I get why she did".

"I understand why you shot him, if I was in your position I would have too". He told me. "Once again, I'm sorry and my disorders are not an excuse for behaving the way I did".

"It's fine Dior, at least your communicating". I began. "You really hurt my feelings and I accept your apology, but Dior?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you scared?"