TEN

Dior left my apartment about an hour ago and said that he would be back tomorrow. I got a text from Tyrina.

She said she was coming in 45 minutes, I needed my best friend since she's the only one that seems to know what she's doing.

I was watching Netflix when I got a FaceTime call from Mikey. I rolled my eyes before picking the call.

"Hey" I greeted dryly.

"Sup" He greeted coyly.

He popped the p.

"What have you been up to?" He asked.

"Nothing much".

"I need to tell you something" .

"what is it?" I inquired.

"So, um, I think we need to break up"

"Why?" I asked him clearly not surprised. "It's not like I'm surprised, just want to know why".

Now that I think about it, I noticed that he's been hoeing around lately.

"Za'niyah?"

"Yeah?" I responded now out of my mini trance.

"So... are we cool?"

"Hmmm... let me think. Honestly it's funny how you choose to end things over the phone but what do I expect from an egotistical boy like you?" I told him. "Anyway, I don't think I want to be with someone who tell his fans to kill themselves, have fun with Deja".

I flashed a petty-fake smile before cutting the call; blocking him and deleting his number.

Ding! dong!

Ty was here. I opened the door for her and she could tell that something was wrong. She engulfed me in a bear hug and I cried softly on her shoulder for some time before we caught up in my room.

I explained to Tyrina everything from Dior, Bronny and Mikey. She was very understanding, and to get my mind off everything we went out to get our nails done.

"How are you and Jevonte?" I asked as I drove back home.

"We're good, I really want it to last". She smiled.

"You will last, do you see the way he looks at you?"

"Stop Zani" She laughed.

...........................................................................................

I unlocked the door of my apartment and was surprised to see Dior.

"Hi" Tyrina whispered.

"Oh, um Tyrina this is Dior and Dior, Tyrina". I introduced them.

"I'll give you guys some space" Tyrina smiled before going into my room.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked him.

"The spare key in the flower pot by the entrance". He shrugged. "You're too predictable you know".

I walked over to him and tiptoed so I could be somewhat near his level and gave him a soft kiss.

"What was that for?" He smirked. "A few hours ago you didn't even want to touch me".

"I miss you that's all".

"What about Mikelangelo?"

"We broke up"

"Interesting...so what about us?"

"We never broke up technically, and we were never on bad terms so I guess we could try to pick up where we left off".

He smiled.

"But not so fast though" I warned. "I need to get myself together".

"When'd you get so thick though?" He asked.

"Time's a good healer, I guess".

My hands crept around his biceps and my fingers traced his numerous tattoos.

Most hated...I love you.