THIRTEEN

OMNISCIENT

"So how are we going to get him Mikey?"

"By taking the one thing he loves the most" I grinned as I slid two pictures of a female on the table.

"Who's that?"

"Za'niyah".

...........................................................................................

The sunlight hit my eyes harshly causing my heavy eyelids to lift. I felt two pairs of arms wrapped around me and remembered that I was at Diors. Wriggling carefully out of his grip, I made my way to the bathroom. I took a new toothbrush out of the bathroom cabinet and began to brush my teeth then I washed my face.

"Sleep well?" A voice echoed, startling me.

"Yes, I did thanks". I replied.

Dior pulled me into a hug and pecked me on the cheek before he freshened up for the day. 

"I need to drive back home and change, I'll be back later okay?" I told him.

"Yeah, I'll catch you later".

I jogged downstairs and engaged in a little chit-chat with his mum then I was on my way home. I parked my car in the apartment garage parking, I was in the elevator when I got a text from my mum, saying that she was coming over today.

I waltzed into my apartment and got something from the fridge to eat for breakfast, then my doorbell rang. I opened the door for my mother and we sat at the counter together.

"How are you dear?" She beamed.

"I'm good ma, you?"

"Wonderful, I came to check up on my baby". She smiled.

"Ma, I have something to tell you".

She nodded her head in approval.

"Dior's alive". I stated.

"What do you mean Z, he passed away".

"I know, but he's alive he came to see me".

"Zani, are you okay?" She asked clearly concerned.

"Yes, mum". I reassured her. "Mikey and I aren't together though".

"Well, that was short-lived". She shrugged. "I thought he loved you".

"I thought so too mum". I blankly stated as I threw my left overs away.

"Is it because of "Dior" you broke up?" 

"Yes and no mum, "Dior" is alive and he exists". I chuckled.

"Zani, I know you haven't had as much success concerning your love life since Diors' passing; but I don't want you to hurt yourself by fantasizing about him". She explained.

"Mum, it's fine, I know what I'm talking about and I slept over at his place last night".

"Za'niyah Rees you will no-" She yelled before getting cut off by a familiar voice.

"Mrs. Rees?"

"Oh my goodness, Dior is that you?" She whispered on the verge of tears.

I smiled as Dior went over to give her a warm hug.

"Yes ma, it's me". He chuckled.

"How?"

"It was a false call, I survived". He explained with a smile.

"What about your mum?" 

"She's doing well, I can take you to see her if you don't mind". He suggested.

"Yes I would love to". She confirmed. "What about your Dad, Zani?"

"Mum please don't tell him, I beg of you". I retorted.

"He still doesn't like me". Dior mumbled as he looked towards the ground.

"Baby, it's fine". I assured him. "Keep your head up". I told him as I lifted his chin up.

He gave me a passionate kiss before my mum interrupted us and we both flushed with embarrassment.

"You guys can make my grand babies later, lets go visit your mum Dior". She laughed.