SEVENTEEN

OMNISCIENT
"How could you be so foolish!"

"Calm down Cain, it's not my fault and don't worry I'll get someone better for the job".

"You better Mikey, or else you'll regret this".

..................................................................
I was at my apartment along with Dior and Tyrina. Dior gave me and Ty some space so I could explain the situation in the best way I could.

I sat her down at the kitchen island and asked her to breathe slowly in order to calm herself down. She was literally shaking.

"So..." I began slowly. "Are you ready?"

She nodded her head slowly, "Yeah".

"I'll put it this way" I began. "Dior was involved in some sticky business when he was a lot younger and it was kind of inherited".

"The gang banging?" She asked wide eyed.

"Yeah..." I chuckled.

"So, when I started dating him I made the decision to accept all that came with him and his lifestyle". I explained.

"So you started trapping too?" I could hear the fear in her voice.

"No, no no!" I exclaimed. "Dior would never allow that, in order to protect me he taught me about the different types of guns and knives and how to use them and also the lifestyle, so I know my way around things".

"Did you ever get your hands on any drugs?"

"No, I didn't Ty". I said sternly.

"I'm sorry, it's just that this is all new to me".

"I understand".

"Anyways, you have nothing to worry about, Dior left that life years ago". I assured her.

"So why did you get attacked and if he left that life a while ago, why'd you have a gun on you?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out and just a reminder, once a gangster forever a gangster". I stated piercing her soul. "You always have to have your guard up".

"Am I safe?"

"Absolutely". I confirmed. "It's not you they're after".

"Kk".

"And you can't tell anyone, not even Jevonte about this". I warned her.

"Yes, of course". She nodded.

We shared a hug and she left my apartment.