EIGHT

"D-Dior?" I stuttered.
"Hey Zani, I've missed you so much". He told me.
"I-I thought you were dead?" I was still scrambling up my words as he let out a distinct chuckle.

His laugh, I missed it so much and his touch. I reminisced as the memories of us flooded my mind.

"Z, baby" I heard snapping me back into my thoughts.
"Uh-um Dior, baby, I-"
"Zani are you okay?" He asked concerned.
"I'm fine just shocked that's all" . I assured him.
"I'm downstairs come open up for me, I wanna see your beautiful self again".
"How did you find my location?" I asked.
"Snap maps... you never hid your location from me".
"Oh" I replied dumbfounded. "I'm coming down".

I got off the kitchen stool and proceeded to open the door. I checked the peephole just to be sure it was him and sure enough he was.

Immediately our eyes made contact I broke down in tears. He tried to hug me but I didn't let him and I could tell I hurt his feelings.

"Did I do something wrong?" He inquired.
"No, I just need to explain something to you". I informed him. "Come in".

Dior shut the door behind him and made himself comfortable on my living room couch. We just looked at each other for a very long time and the tension in the room was as thick as anything. But it wasn't awkward- it was sexual.

Just seeing him again made me long for him and his hands all over me again.

"Mhm!" Dior broke the silence. "What is it you have to tell me?"
"Oh..." I began as I looked down. "After what happened last year, I never thought I would see you again and Dior...I had been shattered into a million pieces. I mourned for weeks and after a while I began to bloom again".

"So...I'm here now" Dior urged, unrest in his tone.

"I've moved on Dior". I stated blankly.

"No you haven't Zani". He chuckled.

He knows me too well.

"Well, I'm with someone else now",

"Who?"

"Mikey".