FIFTEEN

OMNISCIENT

"How far Mikey?"

"It's going to be a bit harder than I thought" I explained.

"You better hurry up, we need to eliminate him or else you will be the sacrifice".

...............................................................................

It was another boring Wednesday and I had just left school, I wasn't taking Tyrina home today because I had to be at Diors first game of the season. I arrived to my apartment, unlocked the door and noticed that my bedroom door was open. I walked in slowly and a beautiful bouquet of  roses and peony flowers rested on my bed.

He left a note that said :

Why not? - Dior.

I inhaled the refreshing scent of the flowers, I was about to go to my closet when a black box by the edge of my bed caught my eye. It read "PRADA". I smiled knowing who had left it there, another note was inside the box and it read:

"An early birthday present from your knight in shining armour". - Dior

I chuckled at the last part, I removed the protective wrapping from the item revealing the Nylon Re-Edition 2000 shoulder bag by Prada. I was saving to get this for myself and he just flat-out bought it. I placed the bag neatly on my dresser and went to get an outfit for tonight's game and I decided to wear the bag he got me with it.

I wore a pair of high waisted, wide leg jeans that framed my hour glass figure perfectly; I put on a cropped off-the-shoulder and long sleeved white top on and picked out my white air forces. I peeked at myself in the mirror; grabbed my keys, the bag Dior gave me and dashed out of my apartment.

.....................................................................................

I was sitting in the bleachers as I scanned the court for my man but I couldn't see him. I decided to just wait for the game to start and then see him after.

"Number 3, Dior Johnsonnnn!!!" The announcer yelled.

I whipped my head towards the left of the court where I saw him doing a handshake with one of his teammates. I could tell he was looking for me in the crowd and when our eyes locked he beamed and flashed me a cheeky wink.

After the game, everyone started filing out of the gym and Dior waited for me by the doors. He gave me a kiss and I congratulated him for dropping 40 points in his first game.

"I like your bag". He smirked.

"Thanks baby!" I said snuggling further into his side as we walked to my car.

"You didn't have to though, this is almost a thousand dollar bag". I explained to him.

"Anything for my baby". He smirked.

"Where'd you even get the money for this?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it baby". 

"I know I shouldn't but I'm just concerned because you and your family only got back on your feet a few months ago, I don't want  to be a burden".

"Don't ever say that again Z, you will never be a burden aight?"

"Mhmm". I nodded in response.

I kept looking up at him while we walked. He exhaled before answering me.

"Just to assure you,  I have a part time job and my mum started a catering business which I help out with from time to time and she pays me". He smiled.

"I'm proud of you baby". I gushed.

"I'm proud of you too, I've been seeing you on billboards. Okay Hollywood". He laughed as we got into my car.

Before I could answer I got a call from Cadence, my manager.

"Hey, Za'niyah" She greeted.

"Hello Cadence, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I just wanted to tell you that your shoot for the finale has been changed". She informed me.

"When is it?"

"Tomorrow".

"Oh, wow I-"

"It's fine Z, I've called your school and you have permission to skip tomorrow". She assured me.

"Thank you Cadence". I smiled.

"One more thing". 

"Yes Cadence?"

"You have an audition next week for your first movie, I'm so proud of you darling". She gushed.

"Oh my gosh, really!" I screamed.

"Yes, now go before you deafen me". She chuckled. "I'll send you the script later tonight".

"Bye Cadence, thank you!"

I put my phone back in my pocket and started the car when I felt Diors eyes piercing through the side of my neck.

"What is it baby?" I asked.

"Just feel bad that I've missed a lot of your life that's all".

"It's not your fault Dior, okay?"

"Promise you won't leave me when you make it big?" He voiced.

"Of course not".