TWENTY TWO

OMNISCIENT
"Today is going to be a very special day". Mikey smirked.

..................................................................
It was currently six thirty and I had just gotten out of the shower. I went to my walk in closet to get my uniform and start dressing up. In the middle of me doing my eyeliner, a tall, caramel figure, wrapped seductively in a towel came strolling out of the shower.

I watched him out the corner of my eye as he got ready and dressed up for school. He later walked out of my room to go get breakfast and on the way out he said:

"If you keep letting me distract you, you're going to be late for school".

I rolled my eyes and continued the final touches on my eyes and started on my lips. Once I had finished, I picked up my school bag and joined Dior in the kitchen.

"You look nice". He said as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thank you".

I asked Dior to stay the night because I was a bit wary after finding out that a whole gang is after my ass.

"What are your plans today?" Dior inquired.

"I'm doing a half day today, because I'm supposed to catch a flight to West Hollywood in the evening".

"That's true, I forgot. You have to film for the next month and a half".

"Yeah" I replied as I dug into my baked beans and toast.

"Okay, Hollywood, so when do you want me to take you to the airport and is there anything you need me to get done?".

"I need you to help me sign for the car, I'll get my Dad to call the company and let him know that you'll handle it".

"Bet". He says. "Ready to go?".

"In a minute".

I tidied up and we walked hand in hand to the parking garage. He opened the door for me and helped me get into his Escalade. Once I was in, he got in and we were on our way to school.