SIXTEEN

OMNISCIENT
"We need to come up with a proper plan , Mikey".

"I know, we have to be strategic about it".

"Based on current sources, Za'niyah and her friend Tyrina will be staying after school because of track practice".

"That's correct, CAIN".

"So what are you waiting for...make your move".

........................................................................  Two weeks later...

Tyrina and I were finishing up the last of track practice and we were picking up our stuff from the lockers.

BZZZZ!

Rina's phone rang and I handed it to her. She answered the call and it turns out it was Jevonte. She joyfully spoke to him as she packed up the rest of her stuff and we exited the building.

We were about to enter my car when two gunshots rang out and hit my car - in the tire and windshield. Tyrina and I quickly ran to safety.

We rolled under some cars and I quickly got my 9mm pistol out of my gym bag and took aim. I waited patiently for the figure to get closer, my heart pounding with every second as he inched closer.

BAM!

The figure came crashing down as his blood seeped under the car. Tyrina clenching in fear unto my t-shirt. I reached in my backpack for my phone and called Dior.

"What's up baby?" He answered.
"Ty and I just got attacked can you come get us?"

Before I could proceed, he hung up the line.

"Z, what on Earth was that?" She said still petrified.

I forgot that she was with me for a moment.

"I-I'll explain later". I assured her.

In no time, I heard Dior's car pull up and he texted me that he was here. I quickly packed up my things and cautiously left beneath the car.

"Be mindful of the blood, Ty".