SEVEN

Two weeks later...

I woke up this morning and it was poring outside. My head was banging and my hands were throbbing. It took me a while to come back to my senses and put the pieces together. 

I was out drinking last night.

Mikey probably dropped me off... I thought to myself.

I lifted myself off my bed and trudged to the bathroom, I stripped off my clothes and submerged myself in the water as it came thrashing down from above. I dried off and gaped at my self in the full length mirror.

Did I get thicker?

I scanned myself from head to toe, my facial features had begin sharper and more defined; my chest was most definitely fuller, my curves were shockingly prominent and my hips had gotten wider.

It was like puberty all over again...or was I dreaming?

I gave myself a weak smile then strolled over to my closet. My eyes landed on a co-ord set I bought recently. It was chocolate brown in colour matching nicely with my honey complexion.

The top was cropped and the bottoms were a pair of cargo pants with pockets down the side. I grabbed my custom made Louis Vuitton Air Force 1's before heading downstairs. 

I was still admiring my body and how much it had changed.

Time to get new undies then.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

My attention was brought to my ringing phone and the microwave went off after. I got my food out of the microwave and settled down at my kitchen counter before answering the phone.

It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I inquired taking a bite out of my croissant.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" A deep, yet full masculine voice echoed.

"D-Dior?"