EIGHTEEN

OMNISCIENT

"I'm going to try and get her myself, I think it'll be easier that way".

"Whatever you say, Mike".

"Of course".

..................................................................
Once Tyrina left, I quickly went to my bedroom where Dior was waiting for me.

"How'd it go?" He asked.

"Good, I don't expect her to tell anyone anyways". I responded.

"She won't trust me". He said. "She knows not to mess with me".

I raised my eyebrows.

"You know I'm exceptional at reading people right?" He started. "Or have you forgotten?"

He was right. Dior is very observant and can read almost anyone.

"She's intimidated by you isn't she?" I chuckled.

He nodded laughing.

"So what happened?" He motioned for me to sit in his lap.

I got comfortable on him before I began telling him about the event earlier.

"So you killed him?"

"I believe so"

"Argh, Zani" The frustration distinct in his voice.

"What?" I was slowly becoming irritated. "What else was I supposed to do?".

"Baby please don't" He warned.

I really didn't understand what he was getting at.

"You shot him down, Z, they could have taken it that I was the one who shot him because they don't expect you to be able to defend yourself".

"But I did, so what's the problem?"

"They're gonna come after me Zani and I've not been in the game for a while. I'm not in the right frame of mind for this right now". Dior sighed as took me off his lap and exited the room.

I huffed as I followed him to my balcony.

"D.." I whispered.

No answer, he just stares off into the void before him.

"Baby" I trailed off.

"Za'niyah get the fuck on! I told your ass to leave me alone I'm thinking, always gotta be smart don't you! I left this bloody life for your ass and now you've got me back right in it! You selfish brat!" He yelled.

He...yelled, he never yells and would never at me.

I was in shock and my eyes started to burn as I felt the tears streaming down. I turned briskly on my heel and locked myself in my room.

"Shit!" I heard him yell behind me.