THREE

"Zhuri!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
"I'm coming, Bronny!" She replied.
"Alright, let's go before we're late for your grandma's birthday dinner". My dad, Lebron said.

We were in my dad's private jet on the way to Chatsworth, California, we're moving because my dad just got traded to the Lakers. I was busy enjoying the scenery when my brother Bryce asked if we could make a Tiktok.

.............................................................................
"Mikey!" I giggled.
"That's what you get for ignoring me today". He stated mischievously.

We were cuddling in his living room watching Netflix, when his phone rang and a familiar voice was heard on the other side.

He left the room to continue the call, while I posted a picture on Instagram.

"Babe, I need to tell you something, " Mikey beamed.
"Yeah, what is it?" I inquired.
"You know when I used to play for NCBC?"
"Mhm."
"Well, one of my old teammates is moving here and is gonna attend Sierra Canyon with us".
"That's nice, who?"
"It's a surprise".
.............................................................................
I had just arrived with my family at our new mansion and my dad never disappoints.

I walked into the enchanting establishment in awe of the chandeliers and crystals that we're around me

I walked into the enchanting establishment in awe of the chandeliers and crystals that we're around me. I took my things up to my room and began to decorate it.

When I was done, I got dressed for my grandma's birthday dinner and then I texted Mikey to let him know that I am here.

"Hello, munchkin!" My grandma gushed as she pulled my cheeks.
"Happy Birthday, Grandma!" I smiled.

We settled down to eat dinner and the adults were busy yacking away, while Bryce was on Tiktok and Zhuri was playing with her cousins.

"Bronny, you have been quite quiet this evening" One of my aunts suggested.
"Oh, it's nothing". I assured her.

I decided to text Mikey.

We agreed to meet up the next day to play some basketball

"Bronny, it's rude to use your phone at the table".
.............................................................................
Sunday
It was 4:15 when Mikey called me and asked me to meet him at the park. I agreed and I decided to get ready.

I wore a a tight, black bando top with black and grey camp pants, I let my curly hair down wore a pair of Air force one's before getting my phone and leaving the house.

.............................................................................
"My guy, " I dapped Bronny up.
"Mikey, I missed you". He said.

We played basketball for a short while before we finally decided to catch up.

"How's life?" I asked him.
"Good, just been hoopin' and trying to get those good grades". He informed me. "Nothing special".
"I got myself a girl". I told him.
"That's cool, look at Mikey falling in love". He gushed.
"Funny". I stated blankly.
"When can I meet her?" Bronny asked.
"That's her coming right now". I said directing our attention to the beautiful girl coming our way.

I went to hug her and give her a soft kiss by the entrance of the court.

"Za'niyah, Bronny, Bronny, Za'niyah". I introduced them to each other.
"Hey..." Bronny smirked.
"I, I gotta go". Za'niyah stuttered before running off.
.............................................................................
"Zani, wait!" I called after her as I chased her all the way to her house.

We ended up locking ourselves in her room and we lived in the uncertain silence before I spoke.

"Zani, what's the matter?" I asked her. "I wanted you to meet Bronny, he's my friend".
"He's my ex, Mikey".