Part 35

"Tae" A girl sitting beside taehyung poked his index finger Into his arm, grabbing his attention.

"Yes" he reply while he was still reading his book.

"Um- actually" she fiddle her fingers while looking down.

"What's wrong?" he asked, turning to face her.

"Um-Can i ask you out, i mean on a date" ahe reply smiling at the last part.

Taehyung Sign, thinking for a while. tapping his index finger on the desk rapidly, 

"Um-I'll think about it" he said with a forced smiling.

"Yeah okay" she said. and got up picking up her bag.

"I'll wait for the answer then," she said winking at him, he smile awkwardly. waving her a bit, she walked away.

taehyung sign keeping both his hands on the table folding it and Kept his head on them. he sign he never thought that many girls were asking him to go on a date with them or proposing him, he never looked at anyone with adoration or he never thought of coming into a relationship. 

                                                                         - - 

"Unkle" kookie entered yoongi's room as he came yoongi and jimin pulled away from each other, jimin sat on the edge of the bed while ruffling his hair brushing his finger in it, while yoongi started whistling.

"Unkle" Kookie said, while he grabbed fistful of yoongi's bedsheet and struggle climbing on it. and jumped in between yoongi and jimin.

"Yes" Yoongi reply Pulling kookie close to him, while jimin too sat their Yoongi put his arms around both of them, making them look like a cute family.

"Can i-can You take kookie oucht" he said with a pout.

"Why kookie?" jimin asked, and pushed yoongi's hand away from his chest, as he didn't want To do anything dirty in front of Jungkook. glaring at yoongi, while yoongi had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Yes, why kookie?" Yoongi asked while he continue of teasing jimin.

"Unkle, i want to buy something fol taew taew" he said cutely. Yoongi puffed his cheeks, he is jealous of taehyung, cause kookie loves him more.

Jimin chuckled.

"Why kookie?" 

"Because Sehunie said kookie should buy gift for taew taew" Kookie said giggling later.

"Okay kookie, we will take you out later, now go play Uncle has something to do with Jimine" Yoongi said pinching kookie's cheeks, kookie puffed his cheeks, nodding.

he got up, Going on the edge of the bed.

"Koo- No!" yoongi was about to say, but kookie jumped off the bed, like a super man. and landed on the floor, giggling. yoongi facepalmed himself.

"I told you not to-" he was about to scold kookie, but he ran away from the door. 

yoongi sign. jimin too got off the bed. Yoongi turned toward him, grabbing his wrist.

"Where do you think you are going,huh? i am not done yet" Yoongi said with a smirk. Jimin Face became pale, He gulped looking at him,

"Yoongi-" he whine while wriggling his wrist. yoongi raise his eyebrow at him while a smirk wasn't leaving his face. Then jimin thought of an idea, making his eyes wide. 

"EOMMA!" Yoongi heard and he left jimin's wrist, He looked at the direction but saw no one, jimin Poked his tongue out , teasing him, and them ran away leaving a furious Yoongi.

My Baby Jungkookie (TAEKOOK)/(VKOOK)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara