Part 34

Yoongi was so happy, as he can embrace jimin in his arms, hold his hand with out any problem, with out being afraid, he was so happy. jimin too was so happy knowing that yoongi too like him back.

They both were sitting beside eachother  holding eachothers hand under the table of cafeteria. taehyung and hobi were sitting in front of them on chairs. they Both had a teasing smile plastered on their faces.

"So you both are finally together?" hobi asked raising his eybrow at them and leaning back on his chair.

"Congratulation" taehyung said shaking his hand with jimin showing off his boxy grin smile.

"Thank you" jimin said shyly.

"Yeah so, what?" yoongi reply, putting his arms around jimin's shoulder, pulling him close to his body while blushing , Hobi narrowed his eyes, and then they all laughed.

"Yoongles, i am so happy for you" Hobi said showing off his cute lil dimples.

                                                                                   - - 

They all were finally home, while yoongi and jimin were both sneaking glances at each other everytime.

"Taew taew, kookie madew" kookie said showing his drawing to taehyung, he smiled brightly looking at a beautiful drawing kookie made. kookie sat down on his lap as his habit. taehyung looked at the drawing raising his eyebrow.

"Wow" he said, kookie shyly giggled. kookie got so excited he started dancing on his lap, grinding his ass on taehyung's crotch. first taehyung didn't pay much attention but soon, he felt weird in his pants. He bite his bottom lips looking at kookie shaking his butt on his crotch. It was getting hard by every minute pass. he slowly tried to make kookie sat on couch beside him, but kookie was stubborn. he bite his lips from the pain he was getting every second kookie sat harshly jump  on his position .his palms getting turned into fist, and he kept it aside not even touching kookie, taehyung controlled himself from growling. he gulped as he can sense that his crotch was getting hard inside his pant. he needs to fix his problem as soon as possible.

"Kookie, get off" Taehyung said softly, he never shout at kookie. biting his lips. kookie looked at him pouting.

"Whyu?" he asked pressing his back against his chest, sitting more comfortably. taehyung gulped hard. as kookie again started rubbing his butt on taehyung's crotch. but innocent kookie didn't knew it that it was creating a huge problem their.

JImin and yoongi looked at taehyung, Yoongi understood taehyung's sitution, as he saw kookie rubbing his butt on his crotch and taehyungie biting his lips.

"Kookie, came to uncle" Yoongi called softly.Kookie pouted and nodded slowly getting off taehyung's lap and running toward yoongi going in his embrace.

"Tae you go, fix your problem" Yoongi said,while he lightly slapped kookie's butt. Taehyung took a deep breath and muttered a small "thank you hyung" and walked away.

"What happend?" jimin asked raising his eyebrow. yoongi shake his head not really wanted to give answer to jimin.

"Kookie, You know Uncle like minnie" yoongi asked, Kookie nodded showing off his bunny tooth.jimin wanted to blush but jimin's eyes got wide , how can yoongi tell such thing to a baby.

"Yoongi-ah" jimin said glaring at him, yoongi made a "what"face looking at him, 

"Yesh, kookie know" Kookie said.

"So Minnie is your aunty now" Yoongi said,Kookie nodded his head, Jimin made a "what the fuck face" looking at yoongi in disbelief.

"Minnie auuntyw" kookie giggled, the word aunty made jimin blush madly,

"But don't say it in front of eomma and appa, okay"

                                                             - - 

Taehyung was sure, kookie make him feel weird, he didn't knew what he felt, he felt happy or he was wrong, something he didn't want, he didn't want to ruin the child innocence. he didn't want to, but he also didn't want to deny it. he can't, He sign thinking about everything that would happend if he ever did something wrong with that innocent baby. he was 14 and kookie was still 6 years old. it was so wrong so so wrong, to feel about a kid in this way.

"Tae" a soft voice called him.

"Jiminie" he said looking at the figure, Jimin smile coming close to him.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" jimin asked.

"I should ask you this? why aren't you with yoongi hyung today?"  Taehyung asked teasing jimin.

"Shut up, he slept so i was wondering what are you doing?" jimin said.

"I can't sleep, so i just came to Roof top, for fresh air" Taehyung said signing leaning his back on the railing.

"Um same here" jimin said.

"Why, what happen? 

"Um- just thinking about my and yoongi hyung's future" 

"Don't think too much " taehyung said patting his shoulder.

"Yeah-but sometime i can't see any future with him" jimin said jutting his bottom lips out looking down. taehyung sign.

"Yoongi hyung loves you, okay he would definietely make it happen for both of you" 

Jimin forced a smile and hugged taehyung after a long time.

"I miss you" jimin said cutely, taehyung chuckled,

"I miss you too jiminie" 

                                                                                             - - 

"P-papa" kookie sniffed and then again busted into tears. big fat tears run down from his doe eyes, he jutted his bottom lips out, while his chin was shaking badly. his cheeks puffy and red .

"Kookie, papa will come back in 2 days" namjoon said holding kookie.

"Nah nah" he said shaking his head, crying non stop.

Jin sign looking at kookie, pulling him away from namjoon.

"Kookie papa will came back in 2 days, he is just going to a meeting, then papa will bring you chocolate and plushie from there" Jin said, while he gestured namjoon to walk. while his distract kookie, Kookie again shaked his head in denial and looked back but saw no one.

He cried loud" P-PAPA!! " Jin poked his fingers in his ears, while kookie kept on hitting him with his small fist.

"Stob it kookie" Jin said softly. but kookie just want his appa and jin distracted him.

"Kookie stob" jin again said, walking away from crying kookie, kookie sat alone on the porch crying until his eyes hurt, looking at the direction his papa went. he wiped his tears harshly. Still pouting.

                                                                                         - -