Part 54

3 months later

Taehyung was sitting down on the last bench of the class , he wasn't in mood to make friends with some foreign kids around talking rubbish shit. since it was already  months already he have joined the uni but still he did like making any friends. he was just boringly reading a book. suddenly he felt someone sat next to him on the desk. he raised his head to look at the person and saw a girl sitting next to him, he was smiling brightly at him. he just simply gave her a cold look. she pouted and shaked her head. taehyung wanna badly cringe at her pout because she wasn't even looking cute.that cute pout only suits on his special baby boy"Kookie"  he looked away again reading his book. taehyung read the book with all his attention, soon he heard professor entering the class .

the professor started the class, while taehyung was writting the notes in his note book carefully, while the girl beside him was sneaking glances at him. he just ignore it and continue on doing what he was doing. the class ended soon later. he started packing his books and all. all student started moving out for there next classes or doing shits. he notice that the girl seems to be waiting for him to finish packing his things. taehyung was done keeping his books in the bags and stood up. girl too stood up. 

"Let's go" she said, taehyung poked his tongue inside his cheeks , glaring at her. 

"What!" she shrugged his shoulder again pouting, she was indeed beautiful but taehyung didn't even seems to notice that. he started walking away from her, but she was just too stubborn , she was following him like a manic. taehyung felt that he drank too much water and he felt his bladder heavy, he shoved his hands in his pocket walking toward the washroom meant for mens. he can sense that the girl was still following him. he walked inside the washroom and smirked and scoffed as he heard a small" Oops"  from the girl ,she stopped in her tracks . 

Taehyung took his time to empty his heavy stomach, he sign in relief and then zipped off his pants again. he wash his hands slowly taking his time. he looked himself in the mirror and saw his handsome face.he fixed his strands that were perfectly falling on his perfect forehead. then he shoved his hand in pocket  sneaking out  handkerchief from his back pocket. he wiped his hands while going out from the washrooms door, as he wiped his handkerchief he raised his head to look up. he saw the same girl from earlier, she smiled innocently looking at him. he narrowed his eyes at her crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Hey!" she said , excitement lingered in her voice. Taehyung again shoved his hands in the pocket and walked past her, going toward the cafe to have his lunch. she again started following him like a stalker. he rolled his eyes, he was getting annoyed because of her presense. he stopped in his track causing the girl to stumble in her track and bump into taehyung's broad back. she hissed in pain. "Ouchie" she rubbed her nose. taehyung turned around to face her, a red tint blush slightly forming on her fair cheeks. she immediately backed off looking up at him cause of there height difference, she turned bright red into colour because of the stares form taehyung, she gulped. 

"What is your problem?" he asked in his deep husky voice, that send shiver deep down the girls spine. she rubbed back of her neck, smiling innocently. 

"Oh i think you already forget about me" she said,

Taehyung stared at her for a mere second, but didn't seems like he saw her before, he didn't remember. 

"So, i think you don't remember" she smiled wriggling his eyebrows. taehyung shaked his head in no, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"A week ago, you help me" She said. biting her lips, but taehyung seems to deep in thought about helping the unknown weird girl . 

"Owe, you pabo" she flicked his forehead, taehyung glared at her, she immediately regret doing it and again backed off a bit more. 

"You helped me finding the book i wanted to find in library" she said.