Part 56

Next few days were all good for taehyung as the girl didn't even disturd him. even a bit and nor did she follow him , yes finally the creepy girl left him all alone to live. taehyung was busy typing something on his laptop about his office work. he have to complete it as soon as he can and then he have to complete his assignment , and study for his exams soon,  he can pass the exam without even study but he was strict with his rules. so he have to study hard. he was busy that even forget an important day. 

Jungkook's birthday...

"Happy birthday, baby" Jin held him tightly in his arm squishing him. kookie struggled in his grip, but let him do it anyway because he was in not mood to whine and all. namjoon took there many photos , while the chocolate cake was being placed on the huge table , that his grandfather brought for him as he wanted the same cake for his birthday. Got7 and yoonmin and hobi  were also looking at the scene unfolded in front of them with fond eyes, but they also know that kookie was mad today, so mad , because he didn't even got call for his tae tae. Jin pulled away giving butterfly kisses on his little face. 

"Aish, jinnie, let my baby breath" Mrs. kim said dramtically, as she saw kookie struggling in jin's grip. everyone busted in laughter. filling in the room with happy giggles. jin rolled his eyes playfully and gave kookie his own space.

Jinyoung and jaebum come forward for clicking photos with the birthday boy. while everyone stood behind them and jaebum took him in his arm.kookie wasn't in mood to smile so he just puffed his cheeks cutely. Jaebum and other try to make him look at the camera but he didn't. he was mad as well as sad but he didn't wanted to express it. 

The loud yell was heard, everyone look at the source . 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KOOKIE!!" Kai and sehun yelled in unison. while they had a plastic bag in there hand and birthday cap on there little heads. 

Kookie's eyes grew wide. jaebum put in back on the floor and he ran toward his best friends. 

"Kookie!" sehun yelled opening his arms wide for kookie to hug him when he saw kookie running toward them. Kai to opened his arms wide. Kookie wrapped his each arm around both the boys making it a group hug. 

"Why so dramatic kookie?" kai asked whispering. kookie giggles. 

"It's so fun" sehun whispered too same like kai. 

they stay there for a while, and broke the hug when they heard the throat clearing sound. 

"Ahem, let's cut the cake" namjoon said. kookie nodded grabbing the hands of his best friends. namjoon faked a smiled  at them as he thought that his kookie and sehun will be boyfriends in future cause the chemistry looks the same," or that sehun boy likes my kookie".  he though in his mind .or it can be kai but he was sure he like jennie , daughter of miss lisa. he just shrugged his thoughts and enjoyed his baby being happy with his "ahem" bestfriends. he will never let his kookie be with this sehun. "No-no chance" he said shaking his head.