Part 28

"Ahhhh finally" Namjoon fastly unbuckled his seatbelt and ran out of the suffocating car. he breathed the fresh air near the beach, sun still shining brightly around 4'o clock. warm air brushing through his silky air. he smiled brightly showing his deep yet really cute dimple. he looked at his family in the car sleeping, he was really tired but what can he do.

"Get up you all" he yelled knocking on each side of the widow, they all rubbed their eyes, but kookie was sleeping on tae's chest after the deep intense staring contest. Jimin opened his eyes fully, his eyes went wide looking at the small cozy house in his view.

"Yah!!!" hobi yelled running out of the car, taking his doremon man with him and hitting its back on jimin's wide face. he rubbed his face annoyed and also got out running behind hobi. Yoongi slowly got out rubbing his eyes, while taehyung held kookie in his arms, kookie bury his face in taehyung's neck. While jin namjoon were collecting the things they brought. jin held the food bags and snacks bags, while namjoon had their clothes bag. 

Jimin and hobi ran to look at the sea in front of their view, While yoongi followed them shoving hands in his pocket.

"Its is so beautiful" Jimin muttered with his wide eyes, and a cute smile plastered on his face. 

"Yes" Hobi said looking at the blue sea, 

"Boys, let get in, help me with the bags" namjoon yelled while struggling with the bag on his shoulder and two bags in the both the hands, They all nodded and ran toward namjoon for helping him,

                                                                                       - - 

Kookie fall asleep on the couch while a pillow beside him preventing him for fall off. Taehyung was sitting beside him keeping an eye on sleeping small boy. His little cute action making him chuckled while the boy was still sleeping peacefully. Kookie rubbed his tummy as if he was really hungry was needs sleep too. his cute fluffy coconut hairs were still in the perfect shape, his legs was stlightly covered by a small scarf cause it was really warm weather, everytime he would scratch his cute button nose and make a cute face,makes taehyung wanna hug and kiss him so bad. but he didn't wanna disturb the sleep of this little one that is only sleeping peacefully after a long drive.

"We will Go out and have dinner" Namjoon voice came from the kitchen, While jin hummed settling the snacks on kitchen counter.

"Hobi hyung, Its heavy" Jimin said while he and jimin were carrying hobi's bag to his allotted room.

"So what, i have my important things in it, don't complain minnie" He said rolling his eyes, while jimin too rolled his eyes. but hepled him anyways.

"What important thing, huh, your underwears" Yoongi said holding a bag on his shoulder with a chuckle.hobi again rolled his eyes.

"Comeon get ready, we are going out for dinner" Jin said picking kookie up, and ruffled taehyung's hair. 

                                                                                    - - 

"Kookie don't run" Jin yelled running slowly behind a giggling Jungkook, he was so excited looking at the people around himself, he was running with his wobbly chubby legs, and his  chubby hands in the air, everyone around him was cooing at the little boy or pinch his cheeks, ofcourse he was so cute that no body can resist him.

Everyone chuckled looking at innocent kookie running like, hewas so excited to run on the sand under his feets, after looking at the house and resting for a bit their they are taking a small walk and then going to restuarant, Yoongi was having kookie's sbunny slippers in his hands, while jin rubbed his temples.