Part 27

Jooni yawned, he got really bored with whole driving. jin slept leaning on the window of passenger seat, while kookie was busy admiring the view out of the car , pointing his chubby little index finger at the bird and giggling showing it to namjoon. namjoon hummed smiling. while yoongi was scrolling on his phone while hobi was also busy admiring view smiling weirdly and showing it to jimin who was least interested in those stuff. taehyung was resting on the seat.humming the song along with the radio playing in the car.

"Look, its a truck , jimin" hobi said pointing at the truck outside the car, jimin nodded bored. 

"Kookie look truck" hobi said showing it to intrested  kookie, kookie giggling looking at the colourful truck outside the closed window of his, Jin was still busy fixing him in his sleep, but was making sure kookie didn't fall off the lap.

Namjoon looked at the gas meter, and its was slowly moving toward the red, he sign and started looking for a gas station on the busy highway. after riding almost for 10 minutes he saw gas station in the corner of the turning. he smiled he  was carving to eat something. 

he slowly drive toward it. taking it in the station . a worker gestured his car to move toward the right side of the station. he pulled off the engine. causing jin to wake up from his uncomfortable sleep.

"Ugh-beach!- yay?" he asked rubbing his eyes with one hand and other holding kookie from his waist. while kookie was tried of sitting in the same position. he was whining all the time and banging on the glass window.

"we are not there yet baby" namjoon said winking and unbuckling his seatbelt. jin hummed in reply looking around,

"Do you want anything? namjoon asked.

"Yes" jin said," yeshhh" kookie said punching his hand in the air cutely.

"Okay, come to papa" namjoon said chuckling,  kookie strected his arms . namjoon took kookie from jin, 

"Kids do you want anything? namjoon asked to the kids in the backseat.

"Yesss, snacks" jimin said happily. namjoon nodded too smiling.

"anything else" 

" hamburger and sprite!!" hobi yelled.

"Yeah fine" namjoon said boring.

"I wanna go washroom" yoongi said putting his phone back in the pocket, while taehyung rubbed his eyes after a deep nice slumber. namjoon nodded liffting a excited kookie in his arms.

Yoongi got off the car. and sign.

 he knocked on the car's door. grabbing attention.

"Jimin wanna come" yoongi asked. jimin shook his head in 'no'. Yoongi nodded.

"I wanna come" hobi said getting off the car while yoongi started walking toward the symbol of mens washroom. hobi ran behind yoongi. taehyung and jimin sat in the car witth jin watching yoongi and hobi going in the washroom.

"Kids wanna come in the store" jin asked to both of them,

"No eomma, we are okay" taehyung said, jimin nodded.

"will you be okay alone" he asked the both nodded, jin got out of the car waving the bye to them, jimin sign looking at his feets.

"What's wrong minnie?" taehyung asked jimin tapping his shoulder. jimin lifted his head looking at the direction yoongi and hobi went.

"Why do he always has to follow him?" Jimin said pouting.

"What?" taehyung asked, totally confused.