Part 59

1 year later...

"Marry me jiminie" 

Jimin was on cloud nine hearing this words from yoongi, his love. "Omg, is he really asking this or am i dreaming?" he thought looking at yoongi with shocked eyes. yoongi was nil down in front of him while holding a ring in his hand, he was nervous, like really nervous. he was taking deep breaths every second, jungkook on other hand hiding behind the curtain was praying for his uncle. same goes with namjin and hobi. 

"Will you ask me again" Jimin asked pressing his lips together. 

Yoongi nodded, 

"Will you marry me jiminie?" He asked. 

"Omg, so its real YES! YES! YES!" jimin shouted on top of his lungs excited. 

Yoongi too smile showing off his gummy smile , jimin placed his small hand on yoongi's palm , yoongi slid down the ring in his finger and stood up. Jimin wrapped his arms around him and they both hugged eachother tightly. 

                                                                                     - - 

"Taehyung!"

"Taehyung you are nominated for best CEO award" Bekhyung yelled excitedly. Taehyung looked at him and smiled softly. yes it was already 1 year and taehyung was now really into business and he was really good at it.

"When is it?" 

"One month later" bekhyung said taking the place in front of him, taehyung nodded his head. he leaned his head back on the chair and switched on his phone. he smiled softly when a picture popped up. Bekhyun raised his eyebrow and a teasing smile appear on his face. 

"Ahem ahem"

he coughed, taehyung looked over at him and also raised his eyebrow. Bekhyun immediately regret it and shaked his head. 

"What happend hyung?" taehyung asked curiously. bekhyun gulped and again shook his head. 

Taehyung stood up and walked over him. he was about to touch his forehead when bekhyun backed off. 

"I am okay" he said smiling nervously, taehyung was confused but still nodded his head. 

"Um-actually, Your girlfriend came to meet you earlier but i told her that you are busy" bekhyun said gulping, he was afraid that taehyung will shout at him because he shooed his girlfriend away. taehyung knotted his eyebrow at him and leaned his back on the clean glass table. 

"Who?" 

Bekhyun stood up as well. "I am sorry, you told me if you are busy nobody is allowed to meet you, but she wasn't listen so watchmens came and took her away"